Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s her back at the room, sat on the balcony.
saidearlier she’s going to Lanzarote tomorrow to swim with dolphins if she gets enough gifts 😬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
She walked back in the room and he asked her if she was ok 🫣😢 honestly my heart goes out to that wean.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Aw this holiday is all about Tyler. It’s for his birthday. Justifies doing nothing and the wean sitting in the room because he doesn’t like the sun and is scared of the water. Why did she book that kind of holiday then? For her and Louise to get pished. If she truly cared about Tyler she would have booked a wee two day trip to a city which he was interested in.

Reactions: 12
Aw this holiday is all about Tyler. It’s for his birthday. Justifies doing nothing and the wean sitting in the room because he doesn’t like the sun and is scared of the water. Why did she book that kind of holiday then? For her and Louise to get pished. If she truly cared about Tyler she would have booked a wee two day trip to a city which he was interested in.
Lego land would have been perfect for t! She could of took him into London seen the sites went to the museums but naw she was thinking of herself and Louise at the time

• Heart
Reactions: 10
💯
---
She is cuckoo. x

Reactions: 3
That poor boy. My heart breaks for him. I bet that wee boy would love things with a bit of history, museums, volcanos mountains etc no a fkn crappy Hotel in the middle of nowhere. He will be growing up that fast and he's missing out on so much. Why as a parent would you not want to do the things your child loves. My wee boy loves playing football hes absolutely football daft he's not particularly great at it due to his hip and leg bless him but he loves it and goes to 3 different training sessions a week and I'm there hail rain or shine to encourage him because its what my boy loves. I feel so sorry for T

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wtf is she no putting her pads in the bin for🤢 there’s no excuse for that, bogging🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.