Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to know a lot of wee details about all the Schemetok characters...so I think Big Olly is probably Case25.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cher is trying to suck up Dawns arse lol , Dawn has actually says the worst stuff about her lol , plus Rosie showed payments to Dawn and the holiday company, who does Cher think she is mrs perfect 🤣❤.
Ryan is saying shes poison - hes spot on
Chers too much of a shitebag to do anything so waits and pallys up with bushs enemies!!knowing fine well she got the police to bush! Shes no got any morals whatsoever Shes even liked mad stayaces fb post about bush!! Even though stayace is abusing her son every single day big cher doesnt care about that because shes arguing with bush they make me sick
---
There the Buckie cracked🫣🥳
Here we…….

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The hotel wouldn’t give a tit if she was on the run. If they’ve genuinely told her to move which I highly doubt, it’s because they obviously think she’s a crackpot

Reactions: 7
The hotel wouldn’t give a tit if she was on the run. If they’ve genuinely told her to move which I highly doubt, it’s because they obviously think she’s a crackpot
I saw the video today on the seashell page she tells a guy at the pool she had to move because of the italians and she would never rent from an italian again!!
is bush and mater arguing already? Everyone in louise comments saying is rosie ok

Reactions: 4
Yass Louise has just said to Rosie she’s Gonny sh*g steph yoker Rosie’s no happy it’s Gonny kick off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.