Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wit a catch up that was. If your child wants to go something whilst on holiday, esp if they are additional needs child then you move heaven and earth to make that happen. Surely Rosie is rolling in the notorious PIP esp with T he will be getting an award and has £100 in an account to do something fun for him. Can buy her with the teeth new joggies and trainers but nothing for her son. Selfish bleep.
Exactly, if you go on holiday with your kids they are the priority. I went away with my 16 year old in July, first time just the 2 of us and every morning I’d ask what do you want to do today (usually drink cocktails and sit by the pool if she truly had her way😂) but we always agreed on something between us. If I had dragged her about all week getting pissed well…it just wouldn’t happen! So much to see and do on holiday but she’ll sit her fat arse by that pool for a week drinking watered down vodka and begging for cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She hasn't done much research has she ? x
She’s done none. One look at trip advisor would have told her what she needed to know. They would be much more suited to an area with lots of bars and shops and restaurants to walk around at night. That would at least keep Dawn sane I think.

Reactions: 9
I can’t imagine going on holiday without even looking into the area and what there is to do, if your wean wanted to do something you’d look into it and see how to make it work before promising that you’d do it! My heart breaks for T.
Don’t feel sorry for dawn though, I think it’s hilarious shes stuck with her for a week 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've stayed at both Calete de Fuste and Corralejo in Fuerteventura which are the 2 main resorts. The main town is Puerto del Rosario where the airport is. Pretty much every other place is remote and some are solely for German tourists.
How can she even complain when she's fae the Drum and getting fed and watered all abusive (as my OH calls it). Ye canny kid oan yer posh noo Bush.
The dormant volcano is a hike unless they want to get the Ferry to Lanzarote as others have said. Did that 20 odd years ago and it was decent.

Reactions: 8
She won’t do anything t wants she’s only interested in drinking and getting sunburnt! Dawn will lose her tit with Rosie

Reactions: 12
So her account got permanently banned last night, that’s how she must not have been on. She lost all that gift money, she must have been fuming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Anybody see her arguing with that mad Stacey 😂😂😂😂

---
She’s back live
On holiday with her son & seeking out that crackpot for an argument, what a riddy! And this is Bush who thinks she has turned her life around 😏

I didn’t catch it either but I’m sure it’s been screen recorded some where mad stave has phoned the police on Rosie
The pair of them are a disgrace if they’ve been scrapping in front of their weans. As much as I’m a nosy bastard I wish Stayace would cut this live & stop talking about this pish in front of the wean
Stayace is a creepy bastard taking photos of T

The pair of them are a disgrace if they’ve been scrapping in front of their weans. As much as I’m a nosy bastard I wish Stayace would cut this live & stop talking about this pish in front of the wean
Stayace is a creepy bastard taking photos of T
Both as bad as each other! Shouting and bawling in front of weans in the middle of the afternoon what an embarrassment!!! Them poor weans deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.