Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not vocally replying to comments so the people she is sat with don't realise what zoomer Stayace is! And now the comments are off.

Reactions: 4
Aye Bush, can only batter wee skinny women struggling with addiction and health issues like wee Lez….state of her coupon.

Check in only opens what 3 hours before? So she won’t get past security as she has bags to check in? Am I right?

Reactions: 13
Saying her neck is and knee are agony. Heard the word ambulance too. Plus she telling anyone that will listen she's had brain surgery. Both are wallopers but she's the biggest roaster! Bad enough in the UK but in a different country 🤦‍♀️
She’s said she refused an ambulance so her neck & knee canny be that bad

• Wow
Reactions: 4
she’s on that account

she’s showing ppl Rosie’s face they are saying her face wasn’t like that when Rosie left she said she will be a witness

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The English woman Stacy is talking to is saying Rosies face was fine when she left, they are making out Rosie’s done this to herself ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's the boys I'm worried about they 2 poor excuses of mothers/woman can go to hell. Anyone with half a brain can see that T is a gentle giant 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's the boys I'm worried about they 2 poor excuses of mothers/woman can go to hell. Anyone with half a brain can see that T is a gentle giant 😞
If T has hit that zoomer then it will be because she has been on top of her/getting the better of her. Poor boy has had not one bit of fun on this holiday, my heart breaks for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If T has hit that zoomer then it will be because she has been on top of her/getting the better of her. Poor boy has had not one bit of fun on this holiday, my heart breaks for him.
That’s exactly what happened! Why are all these Stacey’s on that app away mad in the head! Stacace stace space and stac30

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s making me fuming how Stacy is speaking about T & trying to blame him for this . She’s speaking about him as if he’s a horrible wee ned who goes about assaulting women. Obviously none of us seen the altercation but I really can’t see T doing that , he’s a harmless wee soul who is nothing like his mother . Bogging behaviour getting the wean involved

I can only see T doing something like trying to get Stacy off his mum who was clearly getting a doing

Reactions: 15
Stace30 will be raging this has all kicked off when she was busy basking in all the attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s exactly what happened! Why are all these Stacey’s on that app away mad in the head! Stacace stace space and stac30
She is trying to say Bush has been stalking her, going round all these places she has seen that crackpot on tiktok & speaking to the staff in them 🥴 Bush has met her match with Stacy, she will cause her some serious trouble.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I don't follow that mad Stayace but thought she was mostly living in mainland Spain?? Bush did book that holiday months ago so if she rocked up at the same time she's done it to cause trouble.
Am I wrong??
She is absolutely loving this look at the smirk! Pair of disgusting cows don't deserve those kids. Last day of ts holiday and this is what he will remember
no care for bush , but I hope that lunatic Stacey gets into trouble as well - she thinks she is un touchable - that big stupid face of hers :mad:

Reactions: 9
She is trying to say Bush has been stalking her, going round all these places she has seen that crackpot on tiktok & speaking to the staff in them 🥴 Bush has met her match with Stacy, she will cause her some serious trouble.
As soon as Bush phoned SW on a live for Stacey it was never going to end well. Stacey has had a hate campaign against her own maw, ex and now his girlfriend for years and years and years. I agree. Bush has not only met her match, she’s bit off far more than she can chew because Stacey will not STOP.

Reactions: 15
As soon as Bush phoned SW on a live for Stacey it was never going to end well. Stacey has had a hate campaign against her own maw, ex and now his girlfriend for years and years and years. I agree. Bush has not only met her match, she’s bit off far more than she can chew because Stacey will not STOP.
The SW phonecall was not going to be dropped. Let it be a lesson to Bush that if she feels the need to do something like that then to keep it off live otherwise that mad cow would never have found out. But Bush can’t do anything without having it on a live, same with crackpot Stacy.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.