Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've not got the best part, she called her hot pubes mid argument then went, I don't know where that came from 😭 It was hilarious, things just fly out of her mouth 😂
I did enjoy that :ROFLMAO: And when she called her a ham hock. Rosie just can’t compare with Louise’s insults.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For being no the full schilling, Louise really does have some brilliant put downs for Bush 😊 as much as i love them, i would rather she never entertained her again & just completely cut her off for her own good.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the duck is Rosie sending the dog treats 🤣🤣 that’s a whole new level of desperation 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the duck is Rosie sending the dog treats 🤣🤣 that’s a whole new level of desperation 🤦‍♀️
Because feels like she gave birth to that dog!!!
Sorry but this is one of the best things I've ever heard Rosie say 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because feels like she gave birth to that dog!!!
Sorry but this is one of the best things I've ever heard Rosie say 😭😂
The fat roaster doesn’t care about the kids she gave birth to … yet is missing a dog that’s no even hers it’s just another excuse for her to contact Louise she’s obsessed 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You could actuallly see Rosie’s personality and demeanour change when Louise went in the box. She genuinely is obsessed/in love with her.

Reactions: 9
You could actuallly see Rosie’s personality and demeanour change when Louise went in the box. She genuinely is obsessed/in love with her.
and Louise is only ever interested in her when there is money flying about 😏 Rosie will never have a true meaningful relationship, she is beyond fucked up for that. She is needing to put that time & effort into her kids, they should be all the love & attention she needs. Not some halfwit from Dundee who is as fucked up as she is. So many people in this world can’t have kids (you all know i struggled myself) and would make great parents and you have folk like Bush with not one duck to give about hers, more interested in booze, drugs & an obsession with Louise 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just canny wrap my heid round how she can spend so much time & energy chasing Louise who clearly doesn’t want her , weirdly sending parcels to dugs, spends so much time on lives every day & making up these play pretend families which is a bit like mind when we would play ‘hooses’ as weans in primary school … but spends very little meaningful time with those weans who are her family. It’s sad, it’s been the school holidays & she’s hardly made mention of spending any quality time with the weans. Strangers off the internet is her priority it’s just not right

Reactions: 12
Louise needs her heid looked at if she’s been stupid enough to go back there, surely no amount of money pills & trainers on Rosie’s pay days is worth the hassle Rosie brings her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Do we think Rosie has been self harming? I see her on live with a cut on her forehead?

Reactions: 4
Do we think Rosie has been self harming? I see her on live with a cut on her forehead?
She’s saying her loft door hit her head and she burned her face with hair curlers 🤷‍♀️ looks like she’s been fighting tho cos that loft door has been hanging open for months 😂

Rosie’s up to her auld tricks then? Give herself a few superficial cuts and kid on she’s been self harming? I know Louise is as thick as shite but cmon tae duck Lou!

Ive not seen anything of rosie but Louise had a video on lastnight which is gone now she was smashed in a taxi giving someone it stinking and shouting about all the pals shes got - must have been on her way back up the road

Wtf are Rosie’s highlights all about 😂 wit a mess: right am away tae bed cos am pished 😂 but aye sack the hairdresser Bush.

• Haha
Rosie bush trying to look sexy in a snood is absolutely vile

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.