Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like the scheme spice girls reunion Debbie's sporty spice, Rosie's ginger spice and the niece is baby spice. Cigarettes hinging out the mouth, boozing on maddog... reminiscing and screaming songs.🥴
---
Also who eats a bowl of soup whilst their boozing 🥴

Reactions: 2
Someone in the comments - who’s that beside you Rosie?
Bush - my cousin.

of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can’t get my heid round this constant stream of folk Rosie pretends are her family, oddball behaviour. At least she’s no shagging this lot, no yet anyway .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought Debbie was one of the mccolls with the slurring speech until she came on the camera.. 🥴

Reactions: 3
Louise in Rosie's box arguing with her, she just said Rosie had that much plaque on her teeth it was like a layer of blubber on her gums 😭😂

• Haha
Rosie and Louise on a live! Rosie pissed and Louise telling her to move on and leave her alone 🍿🍿🍿
Rosie greeting over the dog , crocodile tears, shame she doesn't have that emotion for her own kids, she's vile!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I canny wait for my next argument to call someone a big sweat rash and a humming jobbie
And the next time I'm arguing wi my man im going to tell him the dug hates him 😂😂
---
Omg I canny breath, Louise just called her hot pubes...she even shocked herself and said she doesn't know where that came from 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where was this energy for her weans 👀
---
Did Debbie Cadden say she’s comin for her dug aff Rosie 🤣 fuckinellllll
DUG WARS

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Howled when mater bounced in and called her long tits why do they all kid on they dont read here🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Howled when mater bounced in and called her long tits why do they all kid on they dont read here🤣
A was buckled when she called her that, a was listening an must have dozed off woke up there wondering wot happened 😂

Reactions: 2
Why do these inconsiderate bastards have to kick aff when nosy bastards like myself are bawdeep in catching up with work I should be daeing in the day time instead of being a skiving tiktok watching hofwit when the boss is aff 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.