Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s duetting Gareth Gates tiktoks, I hope it’s a sign Charlene the brickie’s back 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🎵 Do youuuuur.... tits hang low, do they wobble too and fro, can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow 🎵 Sorry just had to get it out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is the new burd no some blonde piece .. I'm putting this here first clearly there is something wrong with her cos no person sane or sober would look twice at bush long tits . She will be calling u a nutcase domestic abuser in a few weeks babes don't get too comfy in that rancid bed . Please get shorts that fit u bush . Pleeeeaasee

Reactions: 5
Is the new burd no some blonde piece .. I'm putting this here first clearly there is something wrong with her cos no person sane or sober would look twice at bush long tits . She will be calling u a nutcase domestic abuser in a few weeks babes don't get too comfy in that rancid bed . Please get shorts that fit u bush . Pleeeeaasee
I get the fear everytime I see she's live wi jammy shorts on 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if Rosie’s binned aw her Disney gear noo that she thinks JD’s is high end fashion noo.
She should do a wee charity auction on her discoloured muckey mouse tee that she wore with the see through leggings 😍

• Haha
Rosie's live with her pals and they are all drinking maddog

Wooly asked if she's sitting with a pair of pants on and she says naw it's shorts. My eyesssss

1000027181.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wooly firing into rosies "niece"
I'd be highly offended if that big grimy bastard thought he had a shot with me 😭
Why's Rosie like a rowdy teenager when she drinks? how can she not see the root of most of her problems are alcohol and drug related. She's a riot with a drink in her!
Well she's a riot all the time but more so with a drink!

Wooly firing into rosies "niece"
Katie Ryan will be greetin. He asked the niece what age she was and she said 27 and he's like what age is Rosie then and she's like a duno 38 😭

Now someone's saying in the comments that they think Hugo's died (mater's dog) but it's just a troll apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Katie Ryan will be greetin. He asked the niece what age she was and she said 27 and he's like what age is Rosie then and she's like a duno 38 😭

Now someone's saying in the comments that they think Hugo's died (mater's dog) but it's just a troll apparently
Was he lying when he said he was 31?🫣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This live is chaotic. Imagine being in that house with them all shouting and the dog barking over them o_O

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.