Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raging I missed it. Watched CLA for a bit, then thought Bush must have went to her bed Mwi early doors as had been quiet. So I went to my bed.

Reactions: 4
Louise should just block her she’s falling right into Rosie’s trap arguing with her on tt n then Rosie will be phoning her greeting n boom either Rosie or Louise will be on a train 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Raging I missed it. Watched CLA for a bit, then thought Bush must have went to her bed Mwi early doors as had been quiet. So I went to my bed.
They weren't on for long. Rosie didn't like that Louise was telling her some home truths so she kicked her out of the live. x

Reactions: 10
Louise was in KD’s live at about 2, in the comments , no idea if she ended up in the box as I went to my bed . She must have bounced over there after round 2 with Rosie, no much was said right enough Pandemonium & KD said hello to her then KD was asking how her dog was as she does everybody with a dog.
They were both pleasant to her considering her involvement in Pandys doxxing

Reactions: 5
Louise was in KD’s live at about 2, in the comments , no idea if she ended up in the box as I went to my bed . She must have bounced over there after round 2 with Rosie, no much was said right enough Pandemonium & KD said hello to her then KD was asking how her dog was as she does everybody with a dog.
They were both pleasant to her considering her involvement in Pandys doxxing
I must have been sleeping by then, you'd think after begging for gifts to out him (after he'd already been outted 🤭) she'd be too mortified to go in their lives!

Reactions: 8
I must have been sleeping by then, you'd think after begging for gifts to out him (after he'd already been outted 🤭) she'd be too mortified to go in their lives!
She’s got nae shame, after harping on about KD being planted to talk about the spice girls & begging for money to out the already outed Pandemonium, riddy of a lassie.
Shes needing to block Rosie & move on with her life , she only goes in KD’s lives to piss her aff

Reactions: 6
The whole thing's on pro_drama_tv , as much as Louise is a bam she's funny as duck 🤣

Got it thanks. Bush is vile to Louise. Imagine that 24/7.
Yep, imagine trying to buy someone's affection by showing them a drawer full of pills. Sounds like Louise is trying to turn it around, hope she does and stays the duck away.

Yep, imagine trying to buy someone's affection by showing them a drawer full of pills. Sounds like Louise is trying to turn it around, hope she does and stays the duck away.
And then saying she’s taking her new bird to feurteventura…. Just anything for a reaction. Nobody will go to Fuerteventura with her Louise, just like she was alone in Blackpool. Don’t take the bait.

Louise needs to stay as far away from Rosie as possible, I hope she does this time. It’s a brass neck how desperate Rosie is to get her back. Throwing holidays, other women, tablets, spaniels ears chebs oot tiktoks in her face , trying anything to get Louise’s attention . It’s a riddy.

Tell her to bolt Louise, take the control away from her & move on with your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God sake why do they no give us a bit of notice before they go into the boxes 😭
Wtf is all they pills for 🤷🏼‍♀️
Next time Louise please slag bush's receding hairline 🤣🤣

• Haha
And then saying she’s taking her new bird to feurteventura…. Just anything for a reaction. Nobody will go to Fuerteventura with her Louise, just like she was alone in Blackpool. Don’t take the bait.
Rosie seems to forget that as much as Louise is a rocket she has real pals & family that do care and give a duck about her. Rosie has no one and it’s all her own fault 👌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Louise saying that Rosie took a hissy fit and kicked duck oot of a ring light actually made me laugh out loud :LOL:

• Haha
Louise saying that Rosie took a hissy fit and kicked duck oot of a ring light actually made me laugh out loud :LOL:
They've not got the best part, she called her hot pubes mid argument then went, I don't know where that came from 😭 It was hilarious, things just fly out of her mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.