Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure this is that lassie alanna that jj and Co were calling a grass. Shaming a victim of domestic violence. Absolutely bleeping disgusting! Someone has actually contacted the digger calling her a grass. 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I'm sure this is that lassie alanna that jj and Co were calling a grass. Shaming a victim of domestic violence. Absolutely bleeping disgusting! Someone has actually contacted the digger calling her a grass. 😡
What’s the back story? I canny focus on what she’s saying while having those ten-to-two eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the back story? I canny focus on what she’s saying while having those ten-to-two eyebrows.
Jj was on their gc saying the lassie was a grass am sure for "grassing" in her ex for domestic violence. Sorry but anyone who contacts the police due to DV isn't a grass she had a child to protect and herself. Poor lassie.

Reactions: 11
Aye that’s the lassie Alanna who the lovely Janine Jennings fae GHD was calling a grass, and then her employee Pandemonium Animations also called her a grass and had a online ding dong with Rosie , the lassie was protecting herself and her son from horrific domestic violence, that isn’t grassing. Rosie quite rightly so pointed out both Janine and Pandemoniums bowfing behaviour .
It was on here a few months ago , it was when Janine was degrading folk ( Chello, Rosie & KDawg) while pretending to be off the app , I thought at the time it was odd Pandemonium getting involved as he seems a decent enough guy , it was unknown then that Janine was his boss.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Its nae fkn wonder women are scared to come forward when they are being abused when you have your fellow females calling you a grass!! Sickening

Reactions: 12
Its nae fkn wonder women are scared to come forward when they are being abused when you have your fellow females calling you a grass!! Sickening
As a mother you would do anything to protect your child from harm, and the lassie done the right thing protecting herself too. It was disgusting behaviour from Janine , then when she received backlash for it to go send her male employee in to fight her battles was absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As a mother you would do anything to protect your child from harm, and the lassie done the right thing protecting herself too. It was disgusting behaviour from Janine , then when she received backlash for it to go send her male employee in to fight her battles was absolutely vile.
Forgot about all that wi pandy. Scunnered with him tbh and I’m surprised Katie let it slip with him tae.

Forgot about all that wi pandy. Scunnered with him tbh and I’m surprised Katie let it slip with him tae.
I’m fond of Pandemonium but it scunnered me anaw at the time, I do wonder how much of a part Janine played in it … it’s like she’s got two wee puppets on strings Rydo & Ryzo there to do her dirty work on tiktok for her while her hands remain clean. I do hope KD got him told she usually isn’t slow in calling out folks crappy behaviour & she too was degraded in that discord, it must be a tough one as he is her pal & Janines his boss, but personally if I was P nae job would be worth going for victims of domestic violence for - hassling women on the internet to impress yer boss , you know the same wummin who stressed out his vulnerable pal so much she harmed herself… barking behaviour .

Reactions: 10
If you’re still using ‘grass’ patter you need to grow the duck up. Even if it wasn’t the DV she grassed him for and was for the shotgun then what the duck does it matter? If you knew a violent bastard had a firearm and didn’t grass them then you’re an absolute weapon yourself. All the ‘grass’ shite is honestly scheme rat mentality and people spouting it are needing to catch a grip

Reactions: 12
Calling victims of DV a grass, daft wee ytb cuttinaboot gangs online like young teams fae back in the day , constantly seeking attention from strangers, Janine’s a certifiable unhinged crackpot as are the dafties doing her dirty work on her behalf, she’s needing to grow the fk up it’s a complete riddy that she’s pushing 40 & behaving in the way she does. Embarrassing. That Alanna lassie did the right thing, poor lassie’s life must have been hellish . At least her and her wean are safe now

Calling victims of DV a grass, daft wee ytb cuttinaboot gangs online like young teams fae back in the day , constantly seeking attention from strangers, Janine’s a certifiable unhinged crackpot as are the dafties doing her dirty work on her behalf, she’s needing to grow the fk up it’s a complete riddy that she’s pushing 40 & behaving in the way she does. Embarrassing. That Alanna lassie did the right thing, poor lassie’s life must have been hellish . At least her and her wean are safe now
Weirdly she’s had umpteen violent boyfriends, a car blown up, bfs in jail etc since the incendent of her allegedly being a grass 🤔🤔🤔 must have a type 🤷🏼‍♀️

Weirdly she’s had umpteen violent boyfriends, a car blown up, bfs in jail etc since the incendent of her allegedly being a grass 🤔🤔🤔 must have a type 🤷🏼‍♀️
Perhaps she doesn’t know what a healthy relationship is, or the car , having to move etc is to do with backlash for having been partly to do with having her abuser put away for a long time , god knows I just think it’s absolutely vile a woman would call another woman a grass for having her abuser jailed.
Rosie is an hole of a lassie but I get why she was pissed aff with Janine & Pandemonium over this one, it’s most likely what lead to her outing who Pandemonium was the following week ( which wasn’t right either, did we ever get to the bottom of that ? I don’t buy his story of James having paid a prostitute, he couldn’t get it up so sat having a chat about Pandemonium & James then giving that info to Rosie- I think that’s been a heap of shite).

Perhaps she doesn’t know what a healthy relationship is, or the car , having to move etc is to do with backlash for having been partly to do with having her abuser put away for a long time , god knows I just think it’s absolutely vile a woman would call another woman a grass for having her abuser jailed.
Rosie is an hole of a lassie but I get why she was pissed aff with Janine & Pandemonium over this one, it’s most likely what lead to her outing who Pandemonium was the following week ( which wasn’t right either, did we ever get to the bottom of that ? I don’t buy his story of James having paid a prostitute, he couldn’t get it up so sat having a chat about Pandemonium & James then giving that info to Rosie- I think that’s been a heap of shite).
not disagreeing but she’s not an entirely innocent party is all I’m saying even during the ex bf scandal which was on other social media between both him and her countless times backwards and forwards there’s a whole lot more than the diggers version but no your right calling her a grass is wrong. Don’t think I remember the prostitute story ? James who ??

Reactions: 3
So there’s Rosie canny pay the rest of her holiday on time n asking other people for it 🙈 maybe she shoulda paid the overseas holiday off before she went to Blackpool on the piss the muppet

• Angry
  • Wow
not disagreeing but she’s not an entirely innocent party is all I’m saying even during the ex bf scandal which was on other social media between both him and her countless times backwards and forwards there’s a whole lot more than the diggers version but no your right calling her a grass is wrong. Don’t think I remember the prostitute story ? James who ??
James, noodle the beast . Rosie doxxed Pandemonium after the Alanna carry on, he then went live after the doxxing & told a bizarre story about a prostitute having passed his info to James who passed the info to Rosie, sounded completely made up & I doubt it is true considering Rosie is one of James’s victims she’s hardly going to be on speaking terms with him .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.