Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did the prostitute know pandemonium’s deets? None of it makes sense.
It was a bizarre story something to do with the prostitute being the girlfriend of a man he used to make cartoons with. He explained his theory on KD’s live, I canny mind what she said but she said something along the lines of she thought he was slevering a heap of shite.
It was all very odd .

Reactions: 4
It was a bizarre story something to do with the prostitute being the girlfriend of a man he used to make cartoons with. He explained his theory on KD’s live, I canny mind what she said but she said something along the lines of she thought he was slevering a heap of shite.
It was all very odd .
I must have been busy that weekend completely missed all that 🙈🤣

Reactions: 2
I must have been busy that weekend completely missed all that 🙈🤣
You couldn’t make up Scottish tiktok. Rosie & Louise done it on one of their begging sessions , a wee wummin sent them £100😂

Reactions: 4
Don't know if I've done this right. Rosie’s post to Mama Bear I presume. x

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You couldn’t paint a brass neck on her! She’s known she booked a holiday it has to be paid 12 weeks before you go!

Reactions: 6
She’s messaged the wrong Mary looking for a tap for money for the Holiday she’s saying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s messaged the wrong Mary looking for a tap for money for the Holiday she’s saying
Is she maybe trying to get hold of never gifting again Mary, she seems to have plenty money to give away!

• Haha
It’s never again gifting Mary she’s text , her daughters in the comments no happy
---
Is she maybe trying to get hold of never gifting again Mary, she seems to have plenty money to give away!
That’s who I’m sure it is 😭

• Haha
You couldn’t make up Scottish tiktok. Rosie & Louise done it on one of their begging sessions , a wee wummin sent them £100😂
Hahaha that's right he was raging he was outed for 100 quid but he'd already outed himself that day so the poor woman wasted her money😂
---
Needing money right on queue when maters back.
Rosie... Have you learnt nothing?

• Haha
It’s never again gifting Mary she’s text , her daughters in the comments no happy
---

That’s who I’m sure it is 😭
Just read the comments on her video, it is that Mary she messaged 😂 but obviously it was an accident, she meant to send it to Maw Mary 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just read the comments on her video, it is that Mary she messaged 😂 but obviously it was an accident, she meant to send it to Maw Mary 🧐
She’s totally been hoping money bags Mary would get her purse oot💀😭😂

All that money on the risings she made & she spunked it all on 2 trips to Blackpool before paying off her holiday with her son, as usual the priorities are wrong yet again!

Reactions: 10
All that money on the risings she made & she spunked it all on 2 trips to Blackpool before paying off her holiday with her son, as usual the priorities are wrong yet again!
Aye and now looking for everyone else to dig her out the hole!

Aye and now looking for everyone else to dig her out the hole!
and she knows people will give her it, thats why she does this. People who probably can’t afford a holiday for themselves & she will sit & take the money off them with not one bit of shame!

• Angry
She'd have wrote mamabear not mary if she was texting mamabear who she insists on calling mamabear
She chanced her luck hoping never gifting again Mary's been paid🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.