Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Louise might have a mouth on her, but that doesn't mean she deserves to be repeatedly beaten up by her partner. Call a spade a spade. Rosie is a wife beater. A domestic abuser.

She sits and laughs about it, grinning as she scams money out of absolute morons to buy paint to cover up the blood-stains Louise left on her walls from the last time she beat her up. Think about that. That's horrific.

If Rosie Bush was a man she would be in jail. There is zero excuse for domestic violence. Just because they are both female doesn't make it somehow more acceptable. Louise is the one who comes out of it bleeding and bruised, not Rosie.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

beebee789

VIP Member
Welcome back to round 37 of Tattle vs Rosie Bush.

Rosie has had another unnecessary, attention-seeking trip to the spa, funded by the taxpayer and blocking a bed that could be used for someone in genuine distress.

She's broke up with her with the teeth, so is flashing her pendulous boobs at every opportunity to entice Louise back. She's also pretending she's got a new love interest, but it'll last as long as Charlene the Brickie with her JCB hands.

She went to Blackpool without her son, because being a mother is too hard for Rosie so she just sits in hotel rooms and gets off her long tits instead.

Rosie can be found sitting begging in box battles most days. Hopefully those boxes are reinforced.

Thanks @beebee789 for the thread title. Hoor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Welcome back to round 37 of Tattle vs Rosie Bush.

Rosie has had another unnecessary, attention-seeking trip to the spa, funded by the taxpayer and blocking a bed that could be used for someone in genuine distress.

She's broke up with her with the teeth, so is flashing her pendulous boobs at every opportunity to entice Louise back. She's also pretending she's got a new love interest, but it'll last as long as Charlene the Brickie with her JCB hands.

She went to Blackpool without her son, because being a mother is too hard for Rosie so she just sits in hotel rooms and gets off her long tits instead.

Rosie can be found sitting begging in box battles most days. Hopefully those boxes are reinforced.

Thanks @beebee789 for the thread title. Hoor.
@beebee789 I'd like to make one request? When I die I'm going to put crabbit chops in touch with you to write my obituary....thanks in advance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
I noticed Rosie's away into hiding. It's becoming a bit like Groundhog Day isn't it?

Here is the monthly rundown -

1. Appear on live either at home or in some sort of mental health ward with marks on her face.

2. The sob story comes out and the bank details appear.

3. She will say her and Louise are 'done for good'

4. She will say her kids are her top priority

5. She will post videos with her long tits in full show TRYING to look sexy and duet every auld dusty lesbian on Tik tok.

6. She will eventually get back with Louise yet again.

7. A few weeks later it'll go to shit again.

Rinse and repeat 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I hope everyone who gave her money to do up her house because it was full of all the memories of Louise & all the carry on thats happened, get the message now & feel like idiots after letting Louise back in the house yet again! Its thebse cycle all the time 😴

Reactions: 16

Spanor511

VIP Member
I noticed Rosie's away into hiding. It's becoming a bit like Groundhog Day isn't it?

Here is the monthly rundown -

1. Appear on live either at home or in some sort of mental health ward with marks on her face.

2. The sob story comes out and the bank details appear.

3. She will say her and Louise are 'done for good'

4. She will say her kids are her top priority

5. She will post videos with her long tits in full show TRYING to look sexy and duet every auld dusty lesbian on Tik tok.

6. She will eventually get back with Louise yet again.

7. A few weeks later it'll go to shit again.

Rinse and repeat 🙄
And at some point in there, Debbie Cadden will go and decorate her house for her, regardless of the fact she has her own minging house and weans she should be looking after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Spanor511

VIP Member
The Terry Dunn side fringes were elite Tikok Times. Aw they Fannie’s thinking they were stunning and to top it off Gary Paterson surprising his maw with a visit to her like that’s a good thing, then she walked out with the side fringe anaw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Watching Rosie Bush eye fuck herself at the camera while pretending all these lesbians are falling at her feet to make Louise jealous gives me a level of second hand embarrassment that I don’t want to leave the house for her.

• Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
The wee lad ended up crying over it and bush said “and that’s how he plays his mother like a fiddle” the rancid bitch. Music and shouting at that time! The wee lad should of been sleeping hours ago, he ended up coming down the stairs crying his wee eyes out again probably exhausted. I think ss should be calling at Debbie’s door if I’m honest. Rosie will destroy everyone in her life for shits and giggles. Talks to Debbie like absolute shit then turns it around on Debbie for reacting the gas lighting bitch. Rosie your face is a mess, your life is a mess and you are a fucking waste of oxygen.

• Sad

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Rosie's live with her pals and they are all drinking maddog

Wooly asked if she's sitting with a pair of pants on and she says naw it's shorts. My eyesssss

1000027181.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
I just find it hilarious that she's so concerned for the welfare of someone else's child while her own two are nowhere to be seen.

But that's Rosie all over: she cares more about being spiteful to someone she doesn't know than she does about taking care of her own kids.

Stacey is a full-on crackpot, but Rosie shouldn't be throwing stones when she literally lives in a fucking greenhouse.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Lads. What a weekend. Jades back, her sisters are on live and now Rosie and the Brickie are back. Scott and Stutchy are greeting in Luss. Let’s get the wine opened. Here we gaaoowwww

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

specialK21

VIP Member
If Louise gets back with her she’s just plainly admitting it’s just for the money. Imagine taking black eyes and abuse all for someone’s pip claim & script. Why the fuck Rosie doesn’t get dispensed her meds daily is beyond me especially with all her superficial self harm attempts. Just shows you even the docs know she’s just attention seeking.

Pdawg

🎵 Do youuuuur.... tits hang low, do they wobble too and fro, can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow 🎵 Sorry just had to get it out

• Haha
  • Heart
Those high flats they are in are Dundees answer to the Bronx. I had a pal that lived in them back in my student days and my only memory of being in them was doing the Chemical Brothers salmon dance on the floor out my nut on Es then the polis turning up because we got accused of putting someone’s window through. They’re constantly hoaching with polis for muggings and drugs and folk getting held hostage. Dangerous place to be.
Here we gaowwwwww!

• Haha