Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back to round 37 of Tattle vs Rosie Bush.

Rosie has had another unnecessary, attention-seeking trip to the spa, funded by the taxpayer and blocking a bed that could be used for someone in genuine distress.

She's broke up with her with the teeth, so is flashing her pendulous boobs at every opportunity to entice Louise back. She's also pretending she's got a new love interest, but it'll last as long as Charlene the Brickie with her JCB hands.

She went to Blackpool without her son, because being a mother is too hard for Rosie so she just sits in hotel rooms and gets off her long tits instead.

Rosie can be found sitting begging in box battles most days. Hopefully those boxes are reinforced.

Thanks @beebee789 for the thread title. Hoor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Welcome back to round 37 of Tattle vs Rosie Bush.

Rosie has had another unnecessary, attention-seeking trip to the spa, funded by the taxpayer and blocking a bed that could be used for someone in genuine distress.

She's broke up with her with the teeth, so is flashing her pendulous boobs at every opportunity to entice Louise back. She's also pretending she's got a new love interest, but it'll last as long as Charlene the Brickie with her JCB hands.

She went to Blackpool without her son, because being a mother is too hard for Rosie so she just sits in hotel rooms and gets off her long tits instead.

Rosie can be found sitting begging in box battles most days. Hopefully those boxes are reinforced.

Thanks @beebee789 for the thread title. Hoor.
@beebee789 I'd like to make one request? When I die I'm going to put crabbit chops in touch with you to write my obituary....thanks in advance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the new thread Beebee, wonder how many different people rosie will fall in love with before the end of this one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we gaoooowwwwww . Big Rosie Longboobs better make this thread good one . Hope there’s meltdowns galore & more kid on family members for us to rip the piss outta 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Debbie cadden is one boring bastard. Lives the sound of her own voice, never out Bush’ bix now.

@beebee789 I'd like to make one request? When I die I'm going to put crabbit chops in touch with you to write my obituary....thanks in advance.
Can you do mine as well @beebee789 ?

Rosie please do a hotel Monday this thread? I'll start a go fund me amongst the tayto hoors so you don't even need to pay for it hen, there might be a wee bit left over for a few can of soops and a blueberry ice vape 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
No wonder Rosie paps her out the box all the time 😂
No wonder. I just go out when she appears talking absolute pish that she could say over a phone. Even Rosie had the sense not to answer her. Send a WhatsApp Debbie and give us all peace. Away and wallpaper your room, that’s all you ever say. Loves the attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who’s her new girl?! I nearly threw my dinner up when I see longtits’ tongue 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She must be paying folk to pretend to be her girlfriend. No way would any sane person willingly go near her spotty coupon and her fishy lady garden 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The video of her her n that lassie kissin came up in my fyp. Bush is pure leaning in for a full scale winch n the other lassie has her mouth clamped shut. Nae wunner bet she was holding her breath aswell so she never had to smell/taste bush’s boggin breath. woman man 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.