Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye I think sword is a metaphor for knife. Same as Fortnight is a metaphor for what happend. I’m sure the polis won’t be able to decipher this massively cryptic code 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s the live , it sounds like Les was on the deck & Rosies booting her .

Wit a brass neck the lot of them. See even if gaz stood there way a knife (probably incase any men got involved, still not right) rosie will still say he tried to attack her way it fs. It will aw be exaggerated beyond belief. What's been a bit of hair pulling will turn into a full on 12 round boxing match by the end of the night. Riddy for the lot of them. I hope her wee boy and lez lassie doesn't have tiktok and just watched their maws scrapping in a landing fs

Reactions: 10
Do you know what I don’t get, I don’t understand exactly why anyone would go to fight someone wearing white 🤷🏽‍♀️ duck getting those stains out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wit a brass neck the lot of them. See even if gaz stood there way a knife (probably incase any men got involved, still not right) rosie will still say he tried to attack her way it fs. It will aw be exaggerated beyond belief. What's been a bit of hair pulling will turn into a full on 12 round boxing match by the end of the night. Riddy for the lot of them. I hope her wee boy and lez lassie doesn't have tiktok and just watched their maws scrapping in a landing fs
It’s a complete riddy, the age of them acting like wee weans. The stupidity of it anaw doing it on a live 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Aye or he opened the door with a knife and took the vapes off her. He's a fool for bringing it when he knew someone would be filming.

Reactions: 6
Rosie has aw this energy to go fighting Les and egging folks gaff, can she no apply that to being an acceptable member of society or taking care of her kids?

Actually so embarrassed for the lot of them.

Reactions: 11
I know we all watch their drama but it really is disgusting behaviour. x

• Heart
Aye or he opened the door with a knife and took the vapes off her. He's a fool for bringing it when he knew someone would be filming.
Because he’s a gormless bastard that wouldn’t be able to fight his way out a wet paper bag if it kicked off with another man. No wonder Lez wants him to go to the light.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cher says shes had a message police at the flats in anderson

Rosie will be in the cells the night the daft bastard .
Yep, it just shows you how much she craves the attention. If she really had to go and confront her anyone with half a brain would just turn up unannounced with no witnesses and certainly not filming it fs 😂😂
---
Cher boasting she doesn't go to doors because it a worse charge. x
While the rest of us in the real world don't go to doors because we are adults and don't get into arguments with people online on a bleeping app that's meant to be fun 😂 reprobates the lot of them.

Louise is a rascal she’s sitting in Chers box saying she tried to talk Rosie out of it the whole time…. You were chapping Lez’s door at one point!

• Haha
Just caught up, what an absolute embarrassment! Has Rosie been lifted yet? If not it's only a matter of time! Definitely looks like Gaz has a knife or something sharp in his hand!
What account has Cher been going live on? I've not seen her on apart from when she was in Rosie's box last night, I'm probably blocked 😂
---
Louise is a rascal she’s sitting in Chers box saying she tried to talk Rosie out of it the whole time…. You were chapping Lez’s door at one point!
She was trying to pull the boards off the window and shouting through the letter box, I heard her say once at the start of the week I like wee lez but she's out of order for what she said. Louise doesn't even know her own name half of the time!

Reactions: 8
She said earlier she was just wanting to talk to Lez woman to woman. There was never going to be any trouble. x :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.