Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days what a night! I think Louise was patched when Danny and Kerry arrived! Bush started roaring and ran straight for them and just left Louise!!
They are an embarrassment running about like a young team!

Reactions: 7
For anybody who never seen her video last nite
Was good enough when she was getting a share of the money, jumping about like a dafty, screaming with excitement into the phone over gifts! only reason she was back there is because she realised she was missing out on the £2500 she got the other week!

Reactions: 11
Wully streaming Lez's live. Cher in his box. Lez is asking Rosie to go down and see her now. It was someone called Nicole who was driving last night although Fern was there too. Nicole drove Louise home. She's in Wully's box too talking about it. x
---
Louise is live. x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh Louise is on going off her head about bush
@hugojonesnew3

tattle life getting it stinking

Reactions: 5
What is she slabbering about tattle sticking up for rosie where?? Yous are BOTH begging embarrassments who need to get their lifes in order
---
Blanco in wi wully amd cher noo i thought she was mortified by tt noo so why she all over the comments and in boxes 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Tbf I think Louise is coming across well in this live. It’s her own fault she chooses to act like a hyper 12 year old whenever she’s with Bush. I believe everything she’s saying about her, but it won’t stop her getting back with her.

Reactions: 10
What is she slabbering about tattle sticking up for rosie where?? Yous are BOTH begging embarrassments who need to get their lifes in order
---
Blanco in wi wully amd cher noo i thought she was mortified by tt noo so why she all over the comments and in boxes 😂😂😂
Alanna always pops up when there's drama. x

What has she said about what’s happened? I’ve not long joined.
The one thing I can say is that she’s at least not lowering to the comments and bringing up Rosie’s kids but I don’t particularly feel sorry for any of them two, just for T cause that poor boy has heard & seen far too much.
---
She talks some amount of shite about tayto, apparently we can all talk about rosie but if someone else does then we come to her defence 🙄 I’ll blame that on the fact she’s probably got the reading skills of a 6 year old

• Haha
The one thing I can say is that she’s at least not lowering to the comments and bringing up Rosie’s kids but I don’t particularly feel sorry for any of them two, just for T cause that poor boy has heard & seen far too much.
Said she never got a penny from the tiktok money. Rosie had to pay it all out to people she owed money to. Apparently Rosie has a lot of debts despite raking in money from dwp. x

Reactions: 6
---
She talks some amount of shite about tayto, apparently we can all talk about rosie but if someone else does then we come to her defence 🙄 I’ll blame that on the fact she’s probably got the reading skills of a 6 year old
It always comes down to money with them! I cant have any sympathy for any of them either they need to grow the duck up they arent 15 and in their first relationship there are kids involved ffs!!! Louise can say what she wants but she is very money orientated and bush absolutely tries
To buy her love!! Oh but mater said us on the tayto don't get pumped right 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The other day there was a whole conversation about how mater needs a new pair of trainers every other week- priorities are all way wrong and thats the problem

• Haha
It always comes down to money with them! I cant have any sympathy for any of them either they need to grow the duck up they arent 15 and in their first relationship there are kids involved ffs!!! Louise can say what she wants but she is very money orientated and bush absolutely tries
To buy her love!! Oh but mater said us on the tayto don't get pumped right 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don't understand Louise's view on us lovely Tattlers. x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.