Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wee Les is a polis grass & she’s no daft , Rosies DNA will be on the vapes which will link her to being there should she deny it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cher's wanting a recording of it sent. Nobody saw it but Wully’s saying Lez had Rosie down first and Cher's repeating what was said. I'm mortified for them. They're loving it.x 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Do these flats have cctv in the lifts? Rosie can't deny being there when it's on video and a thousand people saw it.

There’s the live , it sounds like Les was on the deck & Rosies booting her .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rosie’s admitted to booting her head against the wall and Gaz came out with a samurai sword and tried to get her leg with it. 😳

Reactions: 5
Rosie giving a detailed description of the game of fortnight she just played I missed the start😆
---
A sword duck sake

• Haha
I’ve slowed it down & zoomed in, it does look like there’s a knife in his hand

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.