Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise’s whole personality and demeanour changes when she is with Rosie. When she goes live when they’ve fell out she comes across a lot more sensible and actually talks sense. Whenever she’s with Rosie, she reverts back into the 12 year old boy with ADHD character and it makes me sick.
I agree . I seen on one of the videos Louise said she could be doing really well and as soon as she’s back with Rosie she’s bk on the drugs and popping pills . It’s like Rosie likes to keep her drugged up because she’s easier to manipulate .

Reactions: 5
Ben on in the box with Bush. Bush has just slagged Gaz for not doing anything to help Lez in the fight when bush was kicking into her head…what would she have liked Gaz to do? Gaz got involved in the slightest and he would be getting called for everything.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ben on in the box with Bush. Bush has just slagged Gaz for not doing anything to help Lez in the fight when bush was kicking into her head…what would she have liked Gaz to do? Gaz got involved in the slightest and he would be getting called for everything.
You're right. She would be crying it was two against one. x

Gaz would have been all the women beating bastards had he stepped in he done the right thing in stepping back not as though wee lez was in fear for her life by the looks of things shes not a mark on her

Could not agree more with this !! Also what’s Ben’s deal ?? Thought her & Bush had fell out ?? Not a loyal one between them . Glad I don’t have pals like that , hate you one minute & tell everyone things you told them in confidence and slander you all over the place then the next minute all is forgotten and they’re besties again !!

Reactions: 7
Rosie's acting like she won but look at the state of her compared to Lez. Her face is scratched to duck and she'll be on her way to jail for assault and breach of bail within a day or two. That seems like a clear win for Lez. Plus Lez even got some free vapes and a manky bobble out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rosie's acting like she won but look at the state of her compared to Lez. Her face is scratched to duck and she'll be on her way to jail for assault and breach of bail within a day or two. That seems like a clear win for Lez. Plus Lez even got some free vapes and a manky bobble out of it.
And i am certain a charge for this type of thing could impact her plans for her youngest child so even if she absolutely leathered wee lez she shouldnt be sitting smug because shes still no WON anything ffs!!
---
Rosie telling her son tattle life are worried that he sees louise Stoned so she asked him if hes impacted by louise smoking a joint at night- he replied i only see yous when im asking yous something or yous are asking me something so how can it bother me 🥴🥴🥴

• Sad
New thread title suggestion

Rosie Bush #36 face like a well used chamois after her stairheid rammy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeeezoooo miss a couple of days and come back to smelly Rosie’s thread alive & kicking 😂 wtf was all that last night !! Wit an absolute brass neck . Howling at wee Lez saying Rosie has size 18 feet and a boaby 😂😂 Rosie really does think she’s some sort of celebrity and it knocks me sick . Why are people gifting this utter scumbag !! Poor Tyler , he must get ripped constantly at school . And her fake silly wee voice calling Tyler baby & sweetheart is fooling no one . Why that poor wean hasn’t been removed from her I’ll never know . Have to say I felt a bit sorry for Louise , I know it’s her own fault but I don’t think she’s a bad yin like Rosie . Rosie will go out her way to hurt folk and cause drama on a daily basis , she’s a nasty piece of work . Louise comes across as someone that is quite vulnerable . And saying tattle defend Rosie , cmon noo Louise stop your carry on 😂😂 I’m sure when Louise came on the scene she had a few admirers , @Cass_25 where you no one ?? Apologies if I’m wrong 😂😂
Apology accepted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've missed a whole weekend of Bush what's been happening
Think of everything bush related you could think of and it happened 3 trips to Lezs door. Had a square go on the third. Fell out with mater. She lost 3 vapes. Broke her sisters bed. Went to zanders for a makeover. Oh and made up with cher somewhere in between all of this.

Reactions: 3
Apology accepted 😂
Get your arse over to the new thread so we can discuss this 😂😂😂
---
Type Rosie Bush in to Tik Tok and you’ll see the carnage from the last few days , mental honestly !!
---
Type Rosie Bush in to Tik Tok and you’ll see the carnage from the last few days , mental honestly !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.