Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres lez just said rosies story about noodle
Was lies and rosie was madly in love with noodle and thats why she said it

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe a missed it, was listening to cher all morning while tidying up a went off when a friend popped in an missed 😞

Reactions: 3
We write about what we see and hear on tiktok , don’t want written about don’t go on a public platform .
As much as I love the bush carcrash , I do wish she would sort her life out for the sake of those weans, but unfortunately it doesn’t seem like that will ever happen

Reactions: 8
Theres lez just said rosies story about noodle
Was lies and rosie was madly in love with noodle and thats why she said it
Les is absolutely vile saying that . Victim shaming at its best . I 100% believe Rosie with what she’s said James done. Victims of SA can be in love with their abusers, it doesn’t make them less of a victim

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We write about what we see and hear on tiktok , don’t want written about don’t go on a public platform .
As much as I love the bush carcrash , I do wish she would sort her life out for the sake of those weans, but unfortunately it doesn’t seem like that will ever happen
I feel the same that young boy is stuck having to deal with those car crashes day in day out so for his sake i would love bush to get it the gether and do the right thing but like you say that doesn't look as though it will ever happen

Reactions: 6
See this narrative that we are bored, auld housewives that ain’t getting pumped right - they can duck right off with that. All lies 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See this narrative that we are bored, auld housewives that ain’t getting pumped right - they can duck right off with that. All lies 🙄🤣
I am a bored young(ISH🫣) hoosewife, well for about another 2 weeks anyway. And I've got enough weans to prove I get pumped plenty 🤭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m no bored I’ve 2 jobs weans and a man! FYI Louise I get pumped perfectly well!! Not my fault you all come on a public platform air all your business and jump about Fanny’s for us to comment on

Cher and blanco lapping this all up! Funny they know everything when they are “aff the app”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.