Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been on holiday and not on tiktok for a week, went on and the first thing I seen was those bleeping sausages. Didn’t need that with a hangover

• Haha
Reactions: 1
wouldn’t be surprised if its all kicked off in the park & the tent got slashed 🫣
The first thing I thought of when I saw that tent was that it’ll no be long until it gets slashed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Woohoo the hot tub of doom
---
Darius on noo🥳
The dejavu is kicking in😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yaaaaasss theyre in the hot tub, here we gaaaooowww 🔪 Mon give us a bit of entertainment, I'm not feeling well and bored oot my tree

• Haha
My other half just shouted in the garden 'alexa play 80s music' and I was desperate to shout how about naw 😂😂😂😂😂tik tok has ruined me, lucky we've no got a lazy spa or he'd be sliding oot like a jobbie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else been on shambles page notice the colour of the water in that hot tub ??

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Here wits happened to her wi the teeth 😳 I’ve been out the loop recently & was on that shambles page n can’t get over the difference in Mater . Has Rosie got mixed up when she was oot her nut & stuck the pump in Mater’s mouth instead of the hot tub & pumped her up instead ??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here wits happened to her wi the teeth 😳 I’ve been out the loop recently & was on that shambles page n can’t get over the difference in Mater . Has Rosie got mixed up when she was oot her nut & stuck the pump in Mater’s mouth instead of the hot tub & pumped her up instead ??
She’s some Nick man. Honestly I don’t know how Bush lets it anywhere near her. They teeth 🤢 Bush definitely thrives on the fact that Mater is thick as two planks. Suits her.

She’s some Nick man. Honestly I don’t know how Bush lets it anywhere near her. They teeth 🤢 Bush definitely thrives on the fact that Mater is thick as two planks. Suits her.
No gony lie I think Rosie is worse 🤮 she looks like she stinks of sweat & arse 🤮 rotten the two of them . The thought of them bumping uglies knocks me sick . Can u imagine the smell in the room 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
No gony lie I think Rosie is worse 🤮 she looks like she stinks of sweat & arse 🤮 rotten the two of them . The thought of them bumping uglies knocks me sick . Can u imagine the smell in the room 🤢🤢
a big sweaty arse crack 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.