Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling😂 gimme5mama could also be a direct quote from creepy baws 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just quickly dipping in here, but I’m about 95% sure that small gay John is behind the shambles page, am I right? Pretty bleeping stupid to be trolling Rosie when Cher has an active court case against her.

Reactions: 8
She’s live from an a&e waiting room, anyone know what she’s there for ?

Reactions: 1
She’s live from an a&e waiting room, anyone know what she’s there for ?
The big fat duck has said her hips popped oot again. Another Cherine up at the hospital for some drugs for her and big Mater to swallow. duck all wrong with her!!

Reactions: 7
The big fat duck has said her hips popped oot again. Another Cherine up at the hospital for some drugs for her and big Mater to swallow. duck all wrong with her!!
Atleast it's not for knocking duck out each other🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 5
She was going on about a collection of drugs she had in her house before she got back with Mater as someone in her live was in pain and she was offering them out. They must've snorted them all already 🙄

Reactions: 3
Clatty Fleabo streaming Rosies live….what is the point in her? She needs to get a life!

Reactions: 6
@Cass_25 not sure if it’s been posted in another thread but I’m gony need you to sit down for this one . It’s gony hurt but you need to know . Danny and Lou are engaged . Get on the phone to your counsellor first thing in the morning and book a double session. I’m devastated for you 💔💔 I’ll get a wee night at CJs sorted to cheer you up x
---
Clatty Fleabo streaming Rosies live….what is the point in her? She needs to get a life!
She makes me itch just watching her through a screen 🪰🪰🪰🪰

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
@Cass_25 not sure if it’s been posted in another thread but I’m gony need you to sit down for this one . It’s gony hurt but you need to know . Danny and Lou are engaged . Get on the phone to your counsellor first thing in the morning and book a double session. I’m devastated for you 💔💔 I’ll get a wee night at CJs sorted to cheer you up x
---

She makes me itch just watching her through a screen 🪰🪰🪰🪰
Ask for a refund for all they 20ps the rat that he is 👀😂

• Haha
Ask for a refund for all they 20ps the rat that he is 👀😂
What a swine he is !! Poor case underscore 25 😂😂 . I’m worried she’s not gony take this well and end up at Rosie’s to go on a bender with her & Mater . Do you think we should go out in the tayto mobile to look for her ?? 🚗🚗

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have we located cass yet??? Mark yourself safe doll or its a welfare check to several random wummins hooses til we find the right 1

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have we located cass yet??? Mark yourself safe doll or its a welfare check to several random wummins hooses til we find the right 1
Nope no sign !!! Me & @Lrkn27 have been out in the tayto mobile all night . Driving round all the Scottish tik tok bams houses but no luck . Wee Rolly is also missing so they’re gony be in some state , next check point is the caravan wee Rolly goes to , there were posts on their fb page of rowdy behaviour and Spice Girls wannabe on repeat blaring so it’s looking like they’re there . We’re gony need back up to get the two of them in the tayto mobile 💪🏼💪🏼 absolute nightmare the two of them !!

• Haha
I’m inconsolable. Aww they times I paid for the crack n he chooses that boot 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m inconsolable. Aww they times I paid for the crack n he chooses that boot 😭😭😭
What have you got to say for yourself lady ?? We were worried sick about you . Thought u were joining slowpoker and Mandy over on the dark side . You and Rolly are grounded and you can forget about the CJs trip to cheer you up !!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.