Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a recording of a live of them at the hospital the two of them look out their face, on account the_past_and_present Rosie is saying to Louise she's pished herself and can smell herself through her leggings 🤢🤢🤢
Joint hyper mobility and her hips came out….. proceeds to walk around A&E no wonder they we’re sitting for over 6 hours pair of roasters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's a recording of a live of them at the hospital the two of them look out their face, on account the_past_and_present Rosie is saying to Louise she's pished herself and can smell herself through her leggings 🤢🤢🤢
No wonder Louise is forever calling her a mink 🤮

• Haha
They are live the now taking the dog a walk. She was shouting at Tyler for leaving the shower on due to the cost of living 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s said she is doing the weekly’s again for another trip to Blackpool . Hopefully fat Frankie doesn’t ruin that trip for her like he did the last

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are live the now taking the dog a walk. She was shouting at Tyler for leaving the shower on due to the cost of living 🥴
While she is never out JD wasting money on every colour of Nike top they have 😂 at least the boy is getting washed, some teenage boys need dragged kicking and screaming to the shower 🤣
---
She’s said she is doing the weekly’s again for another trip to Blackpool . Hopefully fat Frankie doesn’t ruin that trip for her like he did the last
hope that guy & his flip flops aren’t going back with her 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awww @Cass_25 I feel for you I really do 🥺🥺 if it’s any consolation he’s piled on the beef and looking more like Johnny Vegas than Johnny Depp . He would have had pedigree chum with you but now I bet he’s settling for Aldi . So now we’re on the look out for a new bam for you to get you over Danny . I’ll be on the lookout 👀👀 how do you feel about a wee trip to the time capsule instead of CJs ?? Feel like CJs is a bit much for you the now
I keep forgetting About this thread cause I don't watch rosie often. It's 3oclock in the morning and I've had tears laughing at ur comments 🤣🤣 the first one to set me off was u saying rosie smells like sweat and arse I burst out laughing my mans eyes shot open and went were u just laughing 🤣 I said naw. Then yer comments about case25 and Danny I was howling 🤣🤣🤣 he's gon I fkn knew you were laughing get tae sleep ya bleeping crack pot then ye coming to look for us in the tayto motor 🤣🤣🤣 well am noo in the bad books due papped oot for ma carry on 🤣🤣 so I hope ye have a spare bed cause it's aw ur fault 🤣🤣🤣🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I keep forgetting About this thread cause I don't watch rosie often. It's 3oclock in the morning and I've had tears laughing at ur comments 🤣🤣 the first one to set me off was u saying rosie smells like sweat and arse I burst out laughing my mans eyes shot open and went were u just laughing 🤣 I said naw. Then yer comments about case25 and Danny I was howling 🤣🤣🤣 he's gon I fkn knew you were laughing get tae sleep ya bleeping crack pot then ye coming to look for us in the tayto motor 🤣🤣🤣 well am noo in the bad books due papped oot for ma carry on 🤣🤣 so I hope ye have a spare bed cause it's aw ur fault 🤣🤣🤣🥰
Haha Rolly 😂😂 You should get him to sign up, get a wee giggle or two. Mine is the same I struggle to sleep and I'm always awake scrolling my phone and howling at you all, and he wakes up and asks me what I'm laughing at 😳 oops

Do the risings and you'll be able to afford a wee flat for him 😂😂

• Haha
😂😂😂😂😂 awww Rolly I love you , you crack me up . Bold yin trying to catch you out laughing 😂😂 of course I have a spare bed for you , we can have a wee tayto sleepover , sit up & talk about bams all night lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What thread are you’s all on ?? This one & big Aldo’s is deid lol . Is there a new bam I don’t know about ?? 😂😂

• Haha
😂😂😂😂😂 awww Rolly I love you , you crack me up . Bold yin trying to catch you out laughing 😂😂 of course I have a spare bed for you , we can have a wee tayto sleepover , sit up & talk about bams all night lol x
💖💖💖💖
Yassss sleepover 🙌🙌 I might be over by the weekend I'm due tossed oot

• Haha
What's the horrific trawling she's been having saw her OTT wailing video yesterday?
She has been reading her tattle thread probably or her ex husband has rejected her again. Rinse & repeat with her.

She has been reading her tattle thread probably or her ex husband has rejected her again. Rinse & repeat with her.
duck off I was thinking surely that's not just because of tattle🫣 another yeen that's coming aff the app but will still post videos daily 😂

Reactions: 1
duck off I was thinking surely that's not just because of tattle🫣 another yeen that's coming aff the app but will still post videos daily 😂
Aye she has said it all before. She got banned a couple of months back & claimed she was on a social media break when anyone who went on her tiktok could see she was banned, the lassie lives in fantasy land.

• Haha
Aye she has said it all before. She got banned a couple of months back & claimed she was on a social media break when anyone who went on her tiktok could see she was banned, the lassie lives in fantasy land.
A non negotiable social media break😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.