Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She popped up on my feed the other day, an article in the Sun saying how she’s a single mum and she managed to do her garden up. Because, as we all know, single parents can’t do gardening…. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's a recording of a live of them at the hospital the two of them look out their face, on account the_past_and_present Rosie is saying to Louise she's pished herself and can smell herself through her leggings 🤢🤢🤢
had a nosey on that page Jesus what a bunch 🫣🫣 who died and made Stephyoker gangster number 1 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She popped up on my feed the other day, an article in the Sun saying how she’s a single mum and she managed to do her garden up. Because, as we all know, single parents can’t do gardening…. 🙄
A forgot we were talking about SV there and was pure confused thinking when the duck rosie done her garden up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie affected over someone called chelle going to send wax melts to the wart to promote their business

Reactions: 3
I am too busy on Staf Kardashians thread (Stephanie Vavron) 😂
That’s a good shout lol . I’ve been reading bits on her thread & she’s defo wired up wrong . Do any of yous know jiggly jugs ?? 😂😂 . She was moaning mum on insta and changed her name countless times . She’s doing only fans now and full on strutting about her house in barely anything taking pics of herself trying to look sexy and her kettle n toaster and manky house are in the background , she’s tragic honestly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kicked her straight out the box. What planet is she on trying to justify (to ROSIE) cher laughing about killing people with the drugs they sold

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No idea how the wart gets away with what she does and people still falling for her bs they must be off their heads 🤯

Rosie wanting someone else to hold her hand because she doesn’t want to be with Louise anymore. Get the rest of the recording oot nae dial

• Haha
That video can be from ages ago. No point putting something like that up with no context to it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nae dial has a video up. Not sure what’s it’s about….
Probably an old voice note knowing tiktok
---
The wee tagline oh wa cha cha cha - it'll be from when rosie was firing into Charlene the bricky that's what they call her isn't it cha?

The stupid accent rosie has in the recording sounds like the way she would talk to the brickie as well old news between him and dot dot today they have been such a let down

Reactions: 5
Who actually cares if Rosie was steaming and wanting to hold someone's hand anyway...it's a weekly occurrence for her and Louise, nothing exciting! Hope they don't even grace that with a reaction because it doesn't deserve one... Naedial, yer wee outing was boring as duck 🥱🥱

Who actually cares if Rosie was steaming and wanting to hold someone's hand anyway...it's a weekly occurrence for her and Louise, nothing exciting! Hope they don't even grace that with a reaction because it doesn't deserve one... Naedial, yer wee outing was boring as duck 🥱🥱
Was that not from ages ago when she was going for an appointment for women’s stuff - Mater was going with her, they split up - cue RB looking for someone else to hold her hand 🤷🏽‍♀️

Was that not from ages ago when she was going for an appointment for women’s stuff - Mater was going with her, they split up - cue RB looking for someone else to hold her hand 🤷🏽‍♀️
No idea tbh, but probably!

Reactions: 2
Lez was just on shouting about how Michelle threw her under a bus by phoning Rosie but “Rosie’s went quiet now she knows I could end her with what I know about her sister and newphew”

could we be in for a royal rumble at topps tiles????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lez was just on shouting about how Michelle threw her under a bus by phoning Rosie but “Rosie’s went quiet now she knows I could end her with what I know about her sister and newphew”

could we be in for a royal rumble at topps tiles????
Wee Les canny haud her water , she’ll spill before dinner time the night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.