Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must still have some of the gift money left from last week & its time for some Monday madness 😏

Reactions: 6
Came to post the same πŸ˜‚ Louise is wanting a new trackie and trainers aff the gift money πŸ€‘

• Haha
  • Wow
Have they cleared the place out they are in? Bank Holiday Monday & its empty. Probably saw they 2 bangers coming πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love Abbie capaldis wee trolly comments, she just adds a wee πŸ₯° on the end to look friendly πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This isnae gonnae end well, Mater's full of fkn nonsense.
Fkn here for it!

• Haha
After leaving Tylor to go to Blackpool she's left him again for Dundee. She'll never win mum of the year that's for sure. x 😑

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I am lying here trying not to laugh & wake the baby but she is off her rocker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Haha, onit aw weekend, got the jail and back wae Mater. Aye nae bother hen πŸ‘Œ
Screenshot_2023-05-29-21-54-29-40_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bank holiday bush never lets us down. I wish I could put real bets on her getting back with Mater.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.