Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i hear ya! I have been up & down to the hospital the past 8 weeks with the baby being so early but finally got him home yesterday so my exhaustion is about to get a whole lot worse now he is home & trying to get our own wee routine going 🤞🏻☺
Brilliant news. I really am so happy for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i hear ya! I have been up & down to the hospital the past 8 weeks with the baby being so early but finally got him home yesterday so my exhaustion is about to get a whole lot worse now he is home & trying to get our own wee routine going 🤞🏻☺
So happy for you ❤❤❤

Secret location with drone and red car coming soon for baby cuddles 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm so pleased for you and your family that you have your wee warrior home 💙🎉 give him a big hug from all his tattle aunties xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So happy the wee man is home ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am pretty sure Stee was around during Elsa/EQ era - might be wrong but I recognise him from somewhere 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ve been Mia since Saturday. Just heard Stee & Ben on live laughing about Rosie getting arrested. Apparently threw a drink over a barman for calling her a fat mess?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been Mia since Saturday. Just heard Stee & Ben on live laughing about Rosie getting arrested. Apparently threw a drink over a barman for calling her a fat mess?
That would explain why she wasn’t on on Saturday night then if true

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Heard a wee bit she said she got the cells for 4 hours because they brought food into the pub, barman told them no then she said told him he had wee man syndrome, he called her fat, she then "tripped" causing her full drink to go roon the guy by compleeeete accident😆 apparently the wee guy accused her of being homophobic aswell and i think a wee polis chase ensued and she got lifted😆 I actually think that's so funny can't take bush anywhere😆 bets on frankie being the one that phoned the polis, stuck up the road fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Heard a wee bit she said she got the cells for 4 hours because they brought food into the pub, barman told them no then she said told him he had wee man syndrome, he called her fat, she then "tripped" causing her full drink to go roon the guy by compleeeete accident😆 apparently the wee guy accused her of being homophobic aswell and i think a wee polis chase ensued and she got lifted😆 I actually think that's so funny can't take bush anywhere😆 bets on frankie being the one that phoned the polis, stuck up the road fuming
Why did this tit need to go down when she wasn’t on a live 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's her beef wae Pandemonium and who's she talking about? And where's she off tae on a fast train with hardly any stops??

Dundee????

What's her beef wae Pandemonium and who's she talking about? And where's she off tae on a fast train with hardly any stops??

Dundee????
I was wondering that anaw seeing her tiktok there. She done the live with Blanco about him but that was months ago . I’ve only ever seen him go live with KD & Scottish tiktoks never really spoke about on there, so I wonder what’s happened.

Reactions: 9
I was wondering that anaw seeing her tiktok there. She done the live with Blanco about him but that was months ago . I’ve only ever seen him go live with KD & Scottish tiktoks never really spoke about on there, so I wonder what’s happened.
Sounds like she's saying he's passed comment on the same situation as miss JJ calling that lassie a grass?

Reactions: 5
Sounds like she's saying he's passed comment on the same situation as miss JJ calling that lassie a grass?
That’s no right if he has, if the lassies phoned the police on her man who abused her to keep herself & her weans safe she isn’t a grass ffs.
---
I’ve hardly watched lives today I’ve been out the back with the weans, so were Pandemonium & KD live again today & something kicked off? I only seen her on this morning she was in her car going to the doctor wae the curtains, Pandemonium wasn’t in the box.
IMG_2389.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s no right if he has, if the lassies phoned the police on her man who abused her to keep herself & her weans safe she isn’t a grass ffs.
---
I’ve hardly watched lives today I’ve been out the back with the weans, so were Pandemonium & KD live again today & something kicked off? I only seen her on this morning she was in her car going to the doctor wae the curtains, Pandemonium wasn’t in the box.
View attachment 2204322
That's the only time I saw her and she was on by herself. Nothing was mentioned about it last night either so not sure where he was meant to have said it
Maybe I'm being biased because I like him but I can't imagine him to have said that on a DV situation, if I'm wrong my opinion on it will be the same as when JJ said it tho!

That's the only time I saw her and she was on by herself. Nothing was mentioned about it last night either so not sure where he was meant to have said it
Maybe I'm being biased because I like him but I can't imagine him to have said that on a DV situation, if I'm wrong my opinion on it will be the same as when JJ said it tho!
I can’t picture it either, it’s out of order if he has done though . Rosie should post receipts .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.