Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's this tool she's with? Too busy on that Schofield thread last night, I'm lost!
---
Briefly live there, dying a death, spewed into her jumper which was in the bin in the corner, clarty midden.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That's HER BOY she's with silly sausages her boy we've never seen or heard of. I thought her boy was stee but she must have several boys.
I think someone mentioned them breaking rides at alton towers is that the fat shaming he means?

Reactions: 6
Frankie is a morbidly obese fat bastard who should give spending some time at the gym a go instead of sitting on his fat arse winding up his so called pal trying to ruin her night just because he wasn’t invited . It’s no our fault Frankie has a weight problem, he’ll be lucky if the bars come down on the rides at Alton Towers the size of him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She said EQ is apparently at pleasure Beach the noo aswell

FRANKIE tell bush to get the bastard trailed aw er the park

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said EQ is apparently at pleasure Beach the noo aswell

FRANKIE tell bush to get the bastard trailed aw er the park
She’s in Blackpool & has an issue with the guy Rosie’s with, Stee not the random new pal who’s getting rid of aww his flip flops. I’d love to see her bump into Bush, Bush would annihilate her.
But I saw Frankie comment that EQ was his pal because she follows him back , he wrote it when Rosie was looking for battles the first time she done the weeklies. So fat Frankie will likely no tell her.

• Haha
She’s in Blackpool & has an issue with the guy Rosie’s with, Stee not the random new pal who’s getting rid of aww his flip flops. I’d love to see her bump into Bush, Bush would annihilate her.
But I saw Frankie comment that EQ was his pal because she follows him back , he wrote it when Rosie was looking for battles the first time she done the weeklies. So fat Frankie will likely no tell her.
He probably never passed on my compliment aboot her lips either. She just asked the wee slushy seller if he sees EQ can he tell her to meet her at the Pepsi Max for a sq go😂 aw she's GOT to bump into her surely pleaseeeee
I'm gonny dae the scheme bam dance a day early🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He probably never passed on my compliment aboot her lips either. She just asked the wee slushy seller if he sees EQ can he tell her to meet her at the Pepsi Max for a sq go😂 aw she's GOT to bump into her surely pleaseeeee
Of course fat Frankie will not pass on anything positive we write about Rosie, that doesn’t fit his ruin Rosies weekend narrative.
Rosie bumping into EQ needs to happen, EQ would shite herself 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anti flipflop guys video been deleted?😆
Aye 😂
I wonder if the wee wummin from KwikFit woke up to texts from her pals asking her why Rosie & some guy that’s been put aff flip flops were shouting about her in the middle of Blackpool 😭
Caught a belter Frankie, I canny decide who’s the worst troll this week him or mad Janine

• Haha
It's the new Tops Tiles here we goooooo.

Where's the Tayto car 🚗 we need to go to Blackpool ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye 😂
I wonder if the wee wummin from KwikFit woke up to texts from her pals asking her why Rosie & some guy that’s been put aff flip flops were shouting about her in the middle of Blackpool 😭
Caught a belter Frankie, I canny decide who’s the worst troll this week him or mad Janine
Poor wummin innocently getting up for her busy Saturday shift humphing tyres aboot an hearing aboot that nonsense 😭

• Haha
I cant be the only one who thinks the stee character is very like blancos ex josh🤣🤣🤣 ive missed it all i was on holiday but just saw her on and thought she was with blancos ex (till i caught up on here)

Reactions: 8
I cant be the only one who thinks the stee character is very like blancos ex josh🤣🤣🤣 ive missed it all i was on holiday but just saw her on and thought she was with blancos ex (till i caught up on here)
Aye. I didn't want to be the one to say because josh is unfortunate looking as duck🤣

• Haha
Aye. I didn't want to be the one to say because josh is unfortunate looking as duck🤣
😂😂😂 you arent wrong there! I honestly thought bush and josh had teamed up (nothing would surprise me on tt)

that's who I thought he was for a fleeting minute!

• Haha
That wee guy is gonny be back on a rant shortly calling us plimsolls noo for being evil aboot stee -
for the record I don't actually mind stee, Frankie😌 boy looks like he's having a rare time in blackpool🥳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.