Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww man I'm missing all this as I'm away over on the Pip Schofield thread 👀......will be back shortly 😄
Good luck , I had a nosy but jeeso it moves too fast & the anti social bastard in me canny cope with the ootsiders 😭 I hope the witch comes on & geeze us the run down, I mind thinking she was a loonball when she spoke about it yonks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good luck , I had a nosy but jeeso it moves too fast & the anti social bastard in me canny cope with the ootsiders 😭 I hope the witch comes on & geeze us the run down, I mind thinking she was a loonball when she spoke about it yonks ago.
Aye it's way too quick but a friend in the BBC has told me loads so I'm totally here for it. To be fair it's not as brutal as other ones. I'd never comment on Hinch or others as they are not kind. I'm at Harry Styles tomorrow so need to catch up on a full thread the nooo 🙈

Reactions: 6
duck sake me Tae!!!!!
---
Is she live?? Canny find her
She wasn’t on for long. We’re disgusting & have put this man aff flip flops was the jist of it

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was that sad duck Frankie sending her shite trying to spoil her night out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wasn’t on for long. We’re disgusting & have put this man aff flip flops was the jist of it

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was that sad duck Frankie sending her shite trying to spoil her night out
Wee pair of crocs instead perhaps?
Frankie tell rosie her lips looks a lot better today ill give her a wee compliment to cheer her up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The ‘pal’ sending her tit to noise her up needs to get a grip & leave her to enjoy the night out her followers funded. Wits the matter, ye raging that you didn’t get to go Frankie? She’s dished out some random woman’s name anaw, wonder if Frankie told Rosie she works at Kwik Fit 😭

Reactions: 9
Aye it's way too quick but a friend in the BBC has told me loads so I'm totally here for it. To be fair it's not as brutal as other ones. I'd never comment on Hinch or others as they are not kind. I'm at Harry Styles tomorrow so need to catch up on a full thread the nooo 🙈
Enjoy Harry. x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I canny cope I looked on FB there is a wummin called that who works at Kwik Fit 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Busted Frankie, leave yer pal alone to enjoy her night ya sad lonely bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ‘pal’ sending her tit to noise her up needs to get a grip & leave her to enjoy the night out her followers funded. Wits the matter, ye raging that you didn’t get to go Frankie? She’s dished out some random woman’s name anaw, wonder if Frankie told Rosie she works at Kwik Fit 😭
Wonder who's had most identities between you, Ben and Kdawg🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder who's had most identities between you, Ben and Kdawg🤔
I don’t even hide my identity either 😭😂
My man’s had more than the lot of us , he’s noo a mechanic, free MOT’s for the red Tayto motor for life 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charlene the brickie is live going on about good looking birds from Glasgow…. Not talking about Rosie then 🙈

• Haha
Rosies in a hell of a mess.
It’s no tattle that’s done this to her, it’s you Frankie.

Found ye’s. Wondered why it was so quiet. 🤣🤣🤣
---
@Alansbigplate @Rolandtherat @Debcam @BILLY'S MRS & anyone I’ve missed
Found you all . Thanks for getting us strays rounded up 😘🩷❤🩷💙
---
I was under the impression from the start he wasn't going. I thought I heard her say the other day he was going to her sisters?
Yeah im sure she said she was going with her pals n T was staying at the sister's .
---

Who is this pal ? Is he a new character? I dont mind ever seeing him with her before 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.