Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's some length of journey to travel beside rosie singing the whole time😭 it's no wonder people thought it was a taxi I've hardly heard a peep out of her fellow passengers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its been a while since a had a wee shout out from Bush 😂 the old “someone sent me it” 😌 i don’t have any holidays booked, been too busy having a baby & renovating my full house doll, we can’t all sit all day scamming folk out of money 😏 but when i do book a holiday, it will be with my own money & not have the shame of lying to folk for a few quid online so you can have your next sesh 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
To be fair to her she said from the start she wasn't taking T on this holiday but dunno how she's affording the rest of the holidays she's got planned, we work hard n have to pay ours up

Reactions: 9
To be fair to her she said from the start she wasn't taking T on this holiday but dunno how she's affording the rest of the holidays she's got planned, we work hard n have to pay ours up
begging online, the new way for people who don’t work to buy the stuff they want.

She said at the beginning of the week that she was going to Blackpool with T i am sure.

begging online, the new way for people who don’t work to buy the stuff they want.

She said at the beginning of the week that she was going to Blackpool with T i am sure.
I’m pretty sure I heard her say it right at the start but since then didn’t hear it again, could be mistaken right enough but a few of us seem to have heard the same thing .
If he doesn’t like Blackpool he’ll be happier no going right enough , she said earlier that when he went with her & Louise he would be bored waiting for them when they were on the rides at the pleasure beach.

Reactions: 5
She showed a few weeks ago where she's taking T, I think she is actually paying it up. Well was. If she had any sense she'd pay that off first with the money she's made. But Blackpool 🥳

I’m sure I heard her at the start of the week when she started asking for money that it was to take T to Blackpool . I was wondering who would be watching him when she was going on the night out with the guy she’s been battling. Ffs Rosie 🤦🏼‍♀️
Moneybags Mary will be kicking up fk again
That's why I thought he wasn't going because she was talking about going out at night, if she been saying it's to take the weans she's a bleeping scumbag!

Reactions: 7
Blanco isn’t half putting the beef on. Next thing we know, pingu will be rubbing her smelly neck all over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs lions and universes to keep going she’s saying to get ahead of whoever is in front.
Noo she’s saying she’s chucking the weeklies

Reactions: 4
I just jumped in her live and she shouted for me to tell all yous that she never once said she was taking T. But then her live paused and I’m out so I can’t hang about on the lives that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure she did say she was taking T. However, even if she didn't, she never explicitly said she wasn't.

If we were all under the impression T was going, then so were the idiots who gifted her.

Reactions: 10
A few of us heard her say it I’m sure it was the first night, we couldn’t have all misheard her. It could have been when she was being sarcastic like she was saying she had never been to Blackpool before anaw.

Reactions: 8
I heard her 🙋‍♀️ she said I'm taking my weans to Blackpool. Youre a wee liar Rosie

Lydos in Caz’s box, he said Janines no on the app, no on her real account she’s no😂 We’ve awww seen the screenshots she’s taken and comments made while ‘ aff the app’ geeze peace

• Haha
Rosies crying because she’s been written about on here. The guy she’s with was telling folk were the bad bastards basically. We write about what we see & hear on tiktok the good and the bad , no one forces Rosie to read it , whoever is sending her what is written about on here needs to stop if it is distressing her so much, that’s not a pal .

Reactions: 10
Aww man I'm missing all this as I'm away over on the Pip Schofield thread 👀......will be back shortly 😄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.