Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mind he had a weird fascination way Amanda Britt on fb, a genuinely thought he was gay back then now he’s gonna be Da of the year & the next tiesto
Did he no have a YouTube channel dedicated to Amanda years ago back when she was only on Facebook ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That guy she keeps battling looks like he's not got a pot to piss in, you'd think if her followers are that willing to throw their cash at people they'd go over and throw a few quid at him aswell.

Reactions: 7
That guy she keeps battling looks like he's not got a pot to piss in, you'd think if her followers are that willing to throw their cash at people they'd go over and throw a few quid at him aswell.
Aye he doesn’t look like he’s got much , she’s meant to be going out with him in Blackpool

Reactions: 6
Rosie had beef with Elsa, for sticking up for EQ but as usual it all descended into chaos and ended with everyone arguing 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Just caught Rosie’s live she’s not taking Tyler to Blackpool with her as she’s going out drinking with Steven, am guessing that’s that Stee she’s been live with all week

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
How can these so called maws live with themselves. I honestly feel so bad doing anything without my bairns, never mind living my whole life away from them 😕but then I work full time to provide for them and everything I do is for them. I don't get it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just caught Rosie’s live she’s not taking Tyler to Blackpool with her as she’s going out drinking with Steven, am guessing that’s that Stee she’s been live with all week
I was under the impression from the start he wasn't going. I thought I heard her say the other day he was going to her sisters?

Reactions: 2
Frankie was supposed to be going with her too then she said because he's never been to Alton towers (I'm sure that's where she said) she's taking frankie there instead 🤷
And taking T abroad. I mean im sure the wean would love Blackpool and Alton towers naw? Thats the last version of the plans I heard anyway 🙄

Reactions: 5
She's been saying all week get me on the risings so I can take my weans to Blackpool 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I was under the impression from the start he wasn't going. I thought I heard her say the other day he was going to her sisters?
Oh was he not my bad a thought it was for her to take him I’ve not been on much just caught bits here and there but she said she will take him to Alton towers with Frankie
---
She's been saying all week get me on the risings so I can take my weans to Blackpool 😡😡😡
That’s what I thought, I’ve not been on much at all so maybe a missed something 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.