Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught Rosie’s live she’s not taking Tyler to Blackpool with her as she’s going out drinking with Steven, am guessing that’s that Stee she’s been live with all week
shock horror. Shes found a new pal & yet again the wean is cast aside.
---
She's been saying all week get me on the risings so I can take my weans to Blackpool 😡😡😡
yip thats how it started but now she has made over £2k & bagged a new pal, she can have a big sesh on that 🫠

Reactions: 7
She never changes. She loves to tell everyone how she's grown, learned from her mistakes and is a different person. But she's a liar. Her actions always show that she's the same old Rosie.

Her mad ranting is funny, and going after people like Lydo is fun to watch, but at the end of the day, Rosie is just as bad as the rest of them. Being witty and articulate does not undo her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sure I heard her at the start of the week when she started asking for money that it was to take T to Blackpool . I was wondering who would be watching him when she was going on the night out with the guy she’s been battling. Ffs Rosie 🤦🏼‍♀️
Moneybags Mary will be kicking up fk again

Reactions: 10
Theres no ride in Alton towers could cope wi rosie and irrelevant frankie strapped in the same seat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What account is she on? She’s no heading to Blackpool is she
---
Stee just said he doesn’t want to go to the circus with Rosie because ‘ he doesn’t like little people , and he would refuse to serve them when he worked in KFC’🤦🏼‍♀️
That’s a belter of a new pal she’s found

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
What account is she on? She’s no heading to Blackpool is she
---
Stee just said he doesn’t want to go to the circus with Rosie because ‘ he doesn’t like little people , and he would refuse to serve them when he worked in KFC’🤦🏼‍♀️
That’s a belter of a new pal she’s found
That’s small John fucked then.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rosie disny like me😭 and here’s me thinking we were bonding anaw 😭
Tattles obviously getting to her, she needs to stop reading here or whoever is sending her posts from here needs to wrap it if it’s affecting their pal , naebody forces anyone to read here.

Reactions: 10
so she has just said that she isn’t taking T because Stee her new bestie would be with his burd and they will be drinking and she doesn’t want to say to them to stay sober for a nice family holiday….as if she stays sober when she is around T 🙄 how about you put your boy first instead of new pals & a sesh for once!

Reactions: 9
She’s said 10 mins ago when I was watching that she’s said from the start T wouldn’t be going because she already took him away to the caravan with Louise & rattled off another few places she was taking him

Reactions: 3
She’s said 10 mins ago when I was watching that she’s said from the start T wouldn’t be going because she already took him away to the caravan with Louise & rattled off another few places she was taking him
and T will never go to the majority of these places 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She mentioned a big list of places she's taking Tylor to. Two of them being Lanzarote and Iceland to see the northern lights. Can't see it happening. X

There Samantha Mumba getting put on 🥳
Has Louise shown her face since she made an arse of herself popping eccies in a field ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been all ooooover town🥳
---
Someone tell her to request ian van Dahl next I'm window peeking or I'd ask maself

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.