Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I tried to find somewhere to mention them a few weeks ago after I seen her on fyp then went on and had a look at some of her vids 🙈 they are ridiculous when she does her makeup to go out
I commented about her brows here before and was told they used to be worse 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been following (not literally as I’d have been blocked pronto) Rosie’s antics for a while since I moved away from Glasgow to England. I love watching all the schemetok characters on live it makes me feel like home listening to them all argue and fight 😩
I’m finally caught up on all her threads 😭 I was trying to explain to my man why I was screaming at a poster with the cars characters on recently n he was like aye right wtf u on as I was telling him there a lassie that looks like the tow truck 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m starting to think these cunts are all paid actors and we are being played like a fiddle 😭😂
Lez has watched too many action movies she needs to turn the TV off 😭😭 al never get over ‘many have tried, many have died’ hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lez has watched too many action movies she needs to turn the TV off 😭😭 al never get over ‘many have tried, many have died’ hahahaha
Up there as one of my faves with 🎶dirty nails, dirty, dirty nails🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if the range rover mafia are the same gangsters Dee is pals wi
---
Gas and leckie are live she has that gooey stuff on her lips again
---
Saying she doesn't have a filter on nobodies skin is that flawless😂
---
Are we all in agreement this is not of us???
Screenshot_20230617_205937_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wonder if the range rover mafia are the same gangsters Dee is pals wi
---
Gas and leckie are live she has that gooey stuff on her lips again
---
Saying she doesn't have a filter on nobodies skin is that flawless😂
---
Are we all in agreement this is not of us???View attachment 2247319
That's been floating about for a few days, I'm sure there's another one that seemed like a fake tattler!

Reactions: 8
Same i have seen a few aswell. They were asking lez to mod them and she said she will if she gets all us on tattle to stop talking about her ill stick it on her thread so she knows

Reactions: 4
Rosie's on about Rangers Mum Avril saying she hates her. She's modded Cher & Kim. x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Only time I’ve seen folk use these tattle life pictures are when they’re anti Tayto tryin to get it taken doon

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.