Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell you what wee lez is bloody hilarious isn’t she! Seems like Ben’s distancing herself from Rosie again
---
So the blonde one Nicole is a the driver.
The alleged fishy one with the charger is fern.
Natalie is in Louise's comments saying the Nicole one is a tit stirrer and had been messaging her offering Laura a lift to Chers aswell.

Beebus your too golden and precious to go to doors remain on your cross or the ship will go to tit
Go fund me for Nicole’s petrol get roond them all Nicole hen

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thats what shocked me the fact she answered the door!! Did lez provide an excuse for not answering last night does anyone know
She was out for an Indian with her pals 🙄
How are rosie and cher now on live together laughing like old pals, rosie was threatening to leather her and small John earlier 😭

Reactions: 7
What accounts are they all on?! I’ve been out the loop a few months and this is the welcome back I get 🤣 I can’t find any of them there’s that many accounts
Rowseboosh currently cher in the box even tho they’ve got a court order or summat ffs
---
What did a miss chers in rosies box pissing themselves
Lez’s videos they’re hilarious
---
She was out for an Indian with her pals 🙄
How are rosie and cher now on live together laughing like old pals, rosie was threatening to leather her and small John earlier 😭
This is it the changes of allegiance on schemetok are impossible to keep up with changes constantly depending on who they can gang up on

Reactions: 6
Lez saying her drug worker said she'd been sober for 9 weeks so she deserved to go on a bender 😂 😂 😂 Did they supply the gabbas aswell hen? Pat you on the back and say off you go, get oot your tits, you deserve this Lez. Am howling at the bullshit she spouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What account is Lez on?! I am traumatised by all this. How are Cher and Rosie laughing together I am astounded 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Susan is gonna be heartbroken that chers fed up babysitting her 😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf a took the wain out for a few hours an missed it aw, thank duck for tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can they two stop acting like pals and get back to knocking duck out each other, them kidding on they’re pals is what makes me a bored housewife

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bam hoose checklist

1. Crushed velvet headboard
2. Geometric triangular wallpaper

Anything else?

PS How can anyone get pished on Tequila Rose, it's like 15%, fuckin lightweights.

Carry on.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
TTT:

Rosie Bush #36 Rosie Decks Lez But She Does It Off-Cam. Whilst Dressed Up and Looking Like the Michelin Man

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rosie and Cher licking each others arse is giving me the heave 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.