Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her talking to Cher not a breach of her bail conditions? If there's an active case, they can't just turn round and say oh we kissed and made up. A charge is a charge. She's really bleeping herself over today between this and attacking Lez on video.

Reactions: 10
She annoys me, thinks she's the voice a reason when noone is even listening to her!
Aye she does cos she doesn’t shout she thinks she’s this calm presence but she’s talking over the top of the goins on she can get oot clout chaser

Reactions: 3
Her mad quiet voice just talking ‘I’m here for me, I look out for me’ no one cares!!!! Rosie getting more and more mwi 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Les has put a video up saying Rosies to not answer the door to someone who comes in a Range Rover, her pals coming for Rosie 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.