Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know why Fleabo thinks she is so confident? She is nothing but a stinking alky that couldn’t fight her way out a wet paper bag 🥴
She’s gonna keep going and going will end up with a sore face! She spends her time trying to be Cher trying to please Cher! It’s actually quite creepy

Reactions: 7
I’d love to see wee Les leather Fleabo.
It’s a riddy how much she is in love with Cher, and will do anything to get some attention from her . Cher obviously canny be fucked with her

Reactions: 10
I would take great satisfaction watching anyone knock out Fleabo. Justice for her cat and Shug.

Reactions: 8
Ehmmm…. What the duck is going on? Feel as if I’ve skipped a full season never mind an episode 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got half way through episode 9 as zander was bronzing the T zone after asking where IS the T zone - While rosie was trying to get him clients that would pay him £35 to do their makeup.
Anything good happen in episode 10?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got half way through episode 9 as zander was bronzing the T zone after asking where IS the T zone - While rosie was trying to get him clients that would pay him £35 to do their makeup.
Anything good happen in episode 10?
Zander gives me very bad vibes 🤢

Reactions: 5
Infact I lie he had finished her makeup and he was giving her all sorts of sparkly tops to try on😆 she was wearing a brown wig. They started on about bringing Irene broon back out THAT’S when I turned them aff☝

• Haha
Jeeezoooo miss a couple of days and come back to smelly Rosie’s thread alive & kicking 😂 wtf was all that last night !! Wit an absolute brass neck . Howling at wee Lez saying Rosie has size 18 feet and a boaby 😂😂 Rosie really does think she’s some sort of celebrity and it knocks me sick . Why are people gifting this utter scumbag !! Poor Tyler , he must get ripped constantly at school . And her fake silly wee voice calling Tyler baby & sweetheart is fooling no one . Why that poor wean hasn’t been removed from her I’ll never know . Have to say I felt a bit sorry for Louise , I know it’s her own fault but I don’t think she’s a bad yin like Rosie . Rosie will go out her way to hurt folk and cause drama on a daily basis , she’s a nasty piece of work . Louise comes across as someone that is quite vulnerable . And saying tattle defend Rosie , cmon noo Louise stop your carry on 😂😂 I’m sure when Louise came on the scene she had a few admirers , @Cass_25 where you no one ?? Apologies if I’m wrong 😂😂

Jeeezoooo miss a couple of days and come back to smelly Rosie’s thread alive & kicking 😂 wtf was all that last night !! Wit an absolute brass neck . Howling at wee Lez saying Rosie has size 18 feet and a boaby 😂😂 Rosie really does think she’s some sort of celebrity and it knocks me sick . Why are people gifting this utter scumbag !! Poor Tyler , he must get ripped constantly at school . And her fake silly wee voice calling Tyler baby & sweetheart is fooling no one . Why that poor wean hasn’t been removed from her I’ll never know . Have to say I felt a bit sorry for Louise , I know it’s her own fault but I don’t think she’s a bad yin like Rosie . Rosie will go out her way to hurt folk and cause drama on a daily basis , she’s a nasty piece of work . Louise comes across as someone that is quite vulnerable . And saying tattle defend Rosie , cmon noo Louise stop your carry on 😂😂 I’m sure when Louise came on the scene she had a few admirers , @Cass_25 where you no one ?? Apologies if I’m wrong 😂😂
Louise’s whole personality and demeanour changes when she is with Rosie. When she goes live when they’ve fell out she comes across a lot more sensible and actually talks sense. Whenever she’s with Rosie, she reverts back into the 12 year old boy with ADHD character and it makes me sick.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.