Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CLA just coughed and a comment said ‘infected!’ 😂 so is Rosie’s face
🤮🤮🤮 i actually did hit the boak today at lez nails, if they nails had went into my skin
Id be up for a tetanus ASAP never mind dettol on the skin

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen the like of it 😱😂🤦‍♀️

wonder what frati thinks of the rekindled friendship?

Reactions: 1
Who is the guy she was live with? Seen him on fyp but dont know name or account!
---
Just read all the pages from last night and today and the absolute highlight for me was the screenshot of the hair after the game of fortnite 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen the like of it 😱😂🤦‍♀️

wonder what frati thinks of the rekindled friendship?
She was in their live earlier asking for an explanation for the scripted talk - cher said to John look even jade believed it when we said it's scripted
---
There will be recordings all over the place tomorrow no doubt if not already

Reactions: 1
Is that 2 shiners shes got???
Looks like it. Lez might have been on her arse but she doesn’t seem to have a mark on her whereas Bush….

Zander is putting make up on her but there is no denying that looks like black eyes!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Bam hoose checklist

1. Crushed velvet headboard
2. Geometric triangular wallpaper

Anything else?

PS How can anyone get pished on Tequila Rose, it's like 15%, fuckin lightweights.

Carry on.....
3.Half finished paint job in the living room.
4.Air Fryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.