Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she spoke to that Taxi Driver was disgusting. Poor guy just trying to do his job.
If he’s listened to what they were doing he’s right not to want to wait either he’s getting involved in law breaking if he does. I can’t believe what's happening the day!

Reactions: 9
And was greeting the first time because she never got to go to the door
Then made out she went back to the car so she'd be there for T if Rosie got lifted. It was duck all to do with caring about T, it was because she didn't know where she was and found the car!

Reactions: 4
Crazy isn't it. x
Absolutely! Now Susan’s on her way to lez’s? Why do any of them think it’s a win to batter a drug addict? lez will know calling an ambulance adds to the seriousness of the crime report I dont know how the polis will view that massive blade if that’s what it is but it’s no the first time lez’s reports have backfired on gaz. Spose if he refuses to go into the light she can get him to go to the jail 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely! Now Susan’s on her way to lez’s? Why do any of them think it’s a win to batter a drug addict? lez will know calling an ambulance adds to the seriousness of the crime report I dont know how the polis will view that massive blade if that’s what it is but it’s no the first time lez’s reports have backfired on gaz. Spose if he refuses to go into the light she can get him to go to the jail 😭😂
Susan deserves what she gets. Saw people in the comments telling her not to go but she knows best. x

Reactions: 5
Susan deserves what she gets. Saw people in the comments telling her not to go but she knows best. x
Think shes had a change of heart (triggered by her queen saying if she doesnt turn around shes done with her)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Rosie's live and Louise is in her box. It's a screaming match. x
---
Think shes had a change of heart (triggered by her queen saying if she doesnt turn around shes done with her)
So it takes a threat from Cher to make her see sense. x

• Wow
  • Sad
It’s like she’s trying to show off whether it’s to Cher or to the bears I don’t know but it’s her bein a wee teenage boy again
---
Rosie's live and Louise is in her box. It's a screaming match. x
---

So it takes a threat from Cher to make her see sense. x
I don’t know who to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Louise- aye her wi the fishy bleep
Some eejit in the comments- you seem so kind hearted louise 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Queen Tracy will be setting aff a balloon for ye Louise, any excuse for a balloon release
IMG_2667.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the blonde one Nicole is a the driver.
The alleged fishy one with the charger is fern.
Natalie is in Louise's comments saying the Nicole one is a tit stirrer and had been messaging her offering Laura a lift to Chers aswell.

Beebus your too golden and precious to go to doors remain on your cross or the ship will go to tit

• Haha
What accounts are they all on?! I’ve been out the loop a few months and this is the welcome back I get 🤣 I can’t find any of them there’s that many accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a shitshow 😭 am surprised les actually answered the door! Rosie’s a clown for live streaming going to someone’s door to batter them when she’s out on bail

Reactions: 2
What a shitshow 😭 am surprised les actually answered the door! Rosie’s a clown for live streaming going to someone’s door to batter them when she’s out on bail
Thats what shocked me the fact she answered the door!! Did lez provide an excuse for not answering last night does anyone know

Reactions: 3
After watching lez there she doesn't look like someone that's been 'leathered' as Rosie claimed just after 😂😂 as if it's not embarrassing enough going to fight a drug addict in the first place she's not even managed to shut her up 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.