Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry shes no started it she's just linking to one excuse me for lying there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just can’t watch them slavering all over each other got them blocked so I don’t have to witness that. Everyone is sick of their pish now

Reactions: 4
All Louise has done is act like a child asking for new crocs , trainers , tracksuit, a boat, food etc etc - Rosie will be back on the weeklies to keep her happy

Rosie mothers her better than she does her kids ffs 🥴

Reactions: 9
It was a toad she was asking for when I saw her the other night. A pet toad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Rosie is far from stupid, so I don’t get why she canny see that Louise only appears when Rosie’s got cash to spend. Their relationship is toxic as fk, it’s a sin that the kids are being exposed to it.

Reactions: 7
Rosie is far from stupid, so I don’t get why she canny see that Louise only appears when Rosie’s got cash to spend. Their relationship is toxic as fk, it’s a sin that the kids are being exposed to it.
She did say she felt like she'd given birth to that dug that was pretty stupid
---
Is the ring back on can't see it

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s a sad day when you have to impose ‘no booze’ rules on a camping trip to ensure yous don’t end up knocking duck out each other.
Louise will be full of something , that crackpot canny stay sober

Reactions: 5
Fucksake, see these disposable BBQs, they need banned.... there's been a fire burning for days up near Inverness, we've had very little rain for weeks, these bams don't think about anything like that. Not saying that's how this fire started but they're so easy to start due to all the dry weather.

• Heart
Has Rosie and her wi the Teef not been seen since starting fires in a park when they we’re camping 😳

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.