Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments off on the videos because she can’t handle everyone going for her about being back with Louise 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Comments off on the videos because she can’t handle everyone going for her about being back with Louise 😏
I'd be bleeping feart to fall asleep beside her after all the shouting she did the other week about what Louise does or doesn't now about a disappearance 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t bare to watch them won’t be long until it goes Pete tong and they are never getting back together 🥱

Reactions: 7
I canny be bothered with the Louise & Rosie pish again, it’s getting boring now

Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen a post wi her saying “ma wife is some cook” looks like a tray a dismembered boaby’s swimming in puddle water 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just seen a post wi her saying “ma wife is some cook” looks like a tray a dismembered boaby’s swimming in puddle water 😭
Seen that one too. Wouldn’t serve that to my dogs. Anaemic sausages & watery gravy 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.