Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and her wae the teeth are on a train, hot tub stabbing the night, here we gaaaaawww

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did we all see the winching video?๐Ÿซฃ
---
Her and her wae the teeth are on a train, hot tub stabbing the night, here we gaaaaawww
She was asking T to unplug it last night so she could clean it for today!๐Ÿฅณ

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
---

The winching or the videos on the shambles page I canny decide whatโ€™s worse ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yassss !!! And im actually off so i can stay up and watch the show ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
---
---

Awww dont ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ im trying to forget i ever saw it ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have they been on is anything happening I don't want to miss it but I don't want to miss Eamonn Holmes slaughtering itv and Schofield ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Screenshot_20230530_211425_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Honestly I am bleeping living for this Schofield drama. Get Willoughby to duck aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rachel getting a wee snigger tae at the end there๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜†
The witch did try to warn us ๐Ÿ˜‚ canny wait for the live if it turns out Rachels involved ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Honestly I am bleeping living for this Schofield drama. Get Willoughby to duck aswell.
I just wish the threads didnโ€™t move so fast on here itโ€™s a sair heid trying to keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Comedy gold that wummin๐Ÿ˜† that little witch๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bet she's been dying to say all that for years

• Haha
I was shocked that she's 81! Still shouting the odds she's brilliant
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.