Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. As someone who has just about come through dv i can say if the person doing that to me had a gun I'd be absolutely terrified for my life and my childrens. Is he actually saying the lassie was wrong to "grass" him for having a gun?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow. As someone who has just about come through dv i can say if the person doing that to me had a gun I'd be absolutely terrified for my life and my childrens. Is he actually saying the lassie was wrong to "grass" him for having a gun?
Aye you would do what you could to get him to fk out your life , it’s not grassing keeping your kids safe. Canny believe that from him.

He’s lucky he’s still got his pal & she’s not in her box due to Janine’s fked up behaviour .
I picked up on one of those tiktoks Rosie saying Pandemonium promised her if he got to 10k he would reveal who he was, I wonder if there’s any truth to that . Janine’s been caught out being the vile bastard we all knew she was, anybody trying to defend that just makes themselves look daft, but to bring up the DV lassie calling her a grass again just isn’t on.

Reactions: 12
I’ve found the Rosie & Pandemonium conversation. He’s stuck his oar in saying the lassie grassed her man for having a shotgun, the lassies went back and told him that wasn’t the case. He’s obviously trying to do a bit of damage control for Janine when it’s not his place. What about the damage she’s done to folk including his pal.
i would report someone to the police for having a gun, whats the issue Pandy has with that?

Reactions: 14
That page miss JJ discord bully popped up shortly after Rosie did her response to JJ. It’s obv someone connected to rosie if not herself. Pandemonium’s comments look bad but I think he was trying to say Rosie using that girl Arlene & JJs domestic abuse to score points was disgusting. Rosie made a big spiel about the girls ex being put away for 10/12 years because of what he did to her (dv). I think he was making a point that it was the shooting he went down for not dv. Im not saying he’s right but you all know Rosie will double down when caught out in misinformation. Recent example that poor wee dog.
im only being devils advocate. I’ve been through DV myself & id have done exactly same as that girl. Sentencing (if you’re lucky to get one) is pitiful. A few months maybe & it certainly doesn’t deter them. My ex went on to assault his next partner too. Only know because there was a dv campaign in papers at the time and he was exposed in it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He's dismissing the DV though by saying Google and you'll see it was for a gun... just because that's all the paper mentioned for whatever reason. I haven't googled or read any of the articles im just saying the lassie wasn't in the wrong good for her - what JJ said was out of order, Pande is backing that for some strange reason

Reactions: 8
He’s wrote that it was her private chats that were copied, it wisny it was the discord that she promoted all over the shot as being this wonderful happy place , the same discord she faked a fall out with Lydo over due to the treatment of Katie Ryan…. When she was doing exactly the same thing- treating other women like shite.
IMG_2433.jpeg

See as much as I do howl at his cartoons - hes not really in the best position to be calling anyone else a bully 😆

• Haha
See as much as I do howl at his cartoons - hes not really in the best position to be calling anyone else a bully 😆
I’m pishing myself at Rosie & Alanna kicking up fk because he made them look howling 😭
Big Gildo’s been caught a belter liking TikTok’s about what Janine’s been up to 😭😂
What a fking mess, and where’s the ringmaster that’s caused all this ? Still kidding on she’s aff the app…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why'va gotty be shoplifting oota super drug 😆😆😆
I’m howling at Scary Spice’s daughter Phoenix being randomly brought up in the comments anaw because she had became pals with KD who had told her Pandemoniums never involved in drama because he wants to meet her maw 😂
You couldn’t make up Scottish Tiktok 😂

• Haha
He’s wrote that it was her private chats that were copied, it wisny it was the discord that she promoted all over the shot as being this wonderful happy place , the same discord she faked a fall out with Lydo over due to the treatment of Katie Ryan…. When she was doing exactly the same thing- treating other women like shite.
View attachment 2205769
Without seeing what the other comments are it’s hard to know the context of any comments anyone makes on that page. Sometimes you read comments & they can have different meanings for different people. Depends on your own frame of mind at the time. That’s where they fail at any kind of “justice”. It’s obv just a troll page with an agenda. They’re even bringing Kdawg into it & she’s nothing to do with any of it. Jury’s out for me on this one.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Well done on getting through it ❤❤❤ sorry you had to go through this!
Im a bit confused about the whole situation however, if someone had been violent towards you and you knew they had a gun i can only imagine how terrifying that would be for someone so if i was in that situation i would report it to the police as well!! They say one of the most dangerous times is after someone leaves their abuser add a gun into the mix its a lethal combination

Reactions: 8
Without seeing what the other comments are it’s hard to know the context of any comments anyone makes on that page. Sometimes you read comments & they can have different meanings for different people. Depends on your own frame of mind at the time. That’s where they fail at any kind of “justice”. It’s obv just a troll page with an agenda. They’re even bringing Kdawg into it & she’s nothing to do with any of it. Jury’s out for me on this one.
I seen that , obviously missed the memo that KD slung Janine a while back for her pish.

Reactions: 10
Hope you're all doing ok now. x ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.