Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bank holiday bush never lets us down. I wish I could put real bets on her getting back with Mater.
Everytime there is a sniff of money, they 2 are back together, dry humping on camera then by tomorrow, one of them will have a black eye & they will be back to hating each other 🤷🏻‍♀️🫣

Reactions: 11
Everytime there is a sniff of money, they 2 are back together, dry humping on camera then by tomorrow, one of them will have a black eye & they will be back to hating each other 🤷🏻‍♀️🫣
Louise is now born in the wrong body and was meant to be a guy, I've heard it all now. That's apprently why she's always such a dick cuz she's in the wrong body.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Haha, Four double vodkas and red bull and two tequila roses.
£44.60. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Louise is now born in the wrong body and was meant to be a guy, I've heard it all now. That's apprently why she's always such a dick cuz she's in the wrong body.
Aye because lassies aren’t dicks 🤷🏻‍♀️ pair of 🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Blanco spilled this a while ago one night that mater had spoke to her about this - is this her saying it herself now?😮

• Wow
i hear ya! I have been up & down to the hospital the past 8 weeks with the baby being so early but finally got him home yesterday so my exhaustion is about to get a whole lot worse now he is home & trying to get our own wee routine going 🤞🏻☺
So happy you are all home where yous belong ❤❤❤
---
I'm not too bad trying to establish breastfeeding while being blue lighted to hospital isn't quite what I had in mind though. I'm just so exhausted it's unreal. Trying to keep up my eating and drinking though as I'm no good to my man and sons ill.
Congrats ❤❤❤ take care of yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Where is he? Wee scumbag.
he gave his account away to someone, i mind it changing to someones business thinking who the duck is this, i never followed that 😂 probably sold it for more money that never went to his boaby fund!

What a scammer he turned out to be. I liked him as well.

My first thought after just seeing Rosie’s Tiktok there is they’ll go down the same road with a GFM.

Rosie called him out tbf. I never thought for a minute he would do that. He was defo a master manipulator full of sob stories.

Reactions: 4
I’ve found the Rosie & Pandemonium conversation. He’s stuck his oar in saying the lassie grassed her man for having a shotgun, the lassies went back and told him that wasn’t the case. He’s obviously trying to do a bit of damage control for Janine when it’s not his place. What about the damage she’s done to folk including his pal.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
There another one, I canny find the comments on this one it says comment deleted so nae idea if him & Rosie had words under this comment too

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.