Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes off out 2nd night having the dog - unbelievable , utter bull , maybe i am just jealous I cant afford a £350 a night hotel 🤪
Surprise, surprise it's already been bumped down her list of priorities. Shes so irresponsible, poor wee dug not even settled in and shes leaving it. Who's ended up watching it?

Reactions: 5
Yeah just what the dog needs to create a bond with rosie! A night apart 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 8
The dugs getting left in with T.
She doesn’t even get a sitter for him so what chance she got getting one for a pup. Smelly cow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Both my husband and I work full time. Our dog is out for a walk- at least 4 times a day. We take it in turns to come home and see her so she isn’t left alone for longer than 4 hours.We rarely go anywhere without her - don’t want to leave her!
---
In fact, I am sitting with her just now - telling her I’d never leave her! I need a life 😳🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine going to a nice hotel on a date with your bird and sitting live on TikTok 🤣🤣 Rosie is a bleeping roaster

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's pure peed aff because the bird is trying to get a word in. Taxi to Blairdardie, PayPal in bio 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn't think I remember ever seeing her in that kind of mood with louise

Reactions: 5
I don't believe for one second that Louise the Fanny Pirate didn't teach her how to scissor her timbers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.