Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Where's Z, Rosie? With your sister? Willingly given?

That's the lie you perpetuated for fucking years. You actually can't open that Herpes Convention of a mouth without lying.

The cheek of her calling Tattlers compulsive liars. Especially when Avon's been gone for pure ages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just catchin up, have real life shit goin in (homeless, in a hostel with my son), but this comment has me roaring out loud laughing. Better shut the fuck up or we’ll get chucked oot.

As an aside, also took great pleasure in reading that bigot weeranter most likely got sacked. The 50 vids downloaded, I ain’t playin also had me screaming!

Well played to all involved.
I hope you and your son are OK? I don't like hearing people falling on hard times, especially folk with a cracking sense of humour, let me know if there's anything we can help you with.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

henryjoy777

Well this thread went south fuckin rapid. Mad Rosie fs.
---
I hope you and your son are OK? I don't like hearing people falling on hard times, especially folk with a cracking sense of humour, let me know if there's anything we can help you with.

Aye, we’re okay, thanks for asking. Just the usual, worry, stress and skint, like everyone else at the moment.

It could be far worse, we could be on the street. The wee man is taking it all in his stride tbf to him. I’m proud asf of him. His biggest gripe is the internet is pish and he can’t get online on his PlayStation! To be a kid again, eh? Hahaha.

Got a phone call on Tuesday morning with my housing officer to discuss potential areas to be permanently rehoused, although it will be a scatter flat initially when they find us one and move us from here which could be anywhere in the full council area. Hopefully be a bit more clearer about everything after that call. Until then, we’ll just have to try and make the best of it. Like I said, we could be far worse off and on the street, so I’m grateful.
---
Aw lovely I'm so sorry things are hard right now 😢can we do anything to help? I've a room you and ur son can have it's not much but could maybe do till your on your feet again🥺 I hate wen any of my wee tayto hoosewives are going through tough times 💖
Aw thanks, Roland, but we’ll be okay. The hostel isn’t as bad as it sounds. A few roasters about, granted, but we keep ourselves to ourselves pretty much n stay away from any drama.
Really appreciate the offer, but I’m hoping we won’t be here too long.

Most people seem to be here short term from what I can gather.

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Guys, can we please use a trigger warning when posting images of Jean.

Something like TW: Scrotum Face

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Herpes Convention
😂😂😂😂😂😂 ah beebee you dae me me pish maself!
Aye we don't tolerate liars they get arse an necked right aff the website at the touch of a button. Grass button. Several grass buttons, nooadays we are some team.

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Hi Rosie, good to know, as we've always done, you're an avid reader.
First of all, ranting on TT does not make a podcast. Secondly, who are you to dictate what we talk about? Your behaviour over the last year has been shocking, especially in respect of putting your 'love life' and enjoyment before your kids and this seems to be a continuing pattern as you are now declaring your undying love to someone after a week of knowing them. Thirdly, the only thing that 'makes you look like a dick' is you Rosie. No conspiracy hen. All you.

henryjoy777

Thanks everyone, we’ll get there. Just gonna be a bit shit for a wee while, but we’re warm and dry, so gotta be grateful for things like that. The other worries will just have to wait until I’m in a position to deal with them. If I can’t fix it the now, then I will when I can and until then I’m putting it to the back of my mind. No use gettin aw worked up, doesn’t help my son, myself or the situation. That’s my attitude and I’m stickin with it.

Thank you all again for your kind words, support and encouragement. Great bunch of lads. Hahaha

• Heart

henryjoy777

Guys, can we please use a trigger warning when posting images of Jean.

Something like TW: Scrotum Face
Just catchin up, have real life shit goin in (homeless, in a hostel with my son), but this comment has me roaring out loud laughing. Better shut the fuck up or we’ll get chucked oot.

As an aside, also took great pleasure in reading that bigot weeranter most likely got sacked. The 50 vids downloaded, I ain’t playin also had me screaming!

Well played to all involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Well this thread went south fuckin rapid. Mad Rosie fs.
---

Aye, we’re okay, thanks for asking. Just the usual, worry, stress and skint, like everyone else at the moment.

It could be far worse, we could be on the street. The wee man is taking it all in his stride tbf to him. I’m proud asf of him. His biggest gripe is the internet is pish and he can’t get online on his PlayStation! To be a kid again, eh? Hahaha.

Got a phone call on Tuesday morning with my housing officer to discuss potential areas to be permanently rehoused, although it will be a scatter flat initially when they find us one and move us from here which could be anywhere in the full council area. Hopefully be a bit more clearer about everything after that call. Until then, we’ll just have to try and make the best of it. Like I said, we could be far worse off and on the street, so I’m grateful.
---

Aw thanks, Roland, but we’ll be okay. The hostel isn’t as bad as it sounds. A few roasters about, granted, but we keep ourselves to ourselves pretty much n stay away from any drama.
Really appreciate the offer, but I’m hoping we won’t be here too long.

Most people seem to be here short term from what I can gather.
Hope u and the wee man get sorted for a house soon luv. Kids deal with these kind of things better than us parents, they are naturally more resilient than we are 💖 really hope uz r ok glad to see you have kept your sense of humour during rough times ❤
---
Here btw am no a mad weirdo that just goes aboot offering ma hoose up tae folk be different if it was people from schemetok like cokeahontas aka Cher or the dugnapper Bush shes no getting the chance to steal ma dug but ma wee tayto hoors I'd make an exception for 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
She kept mentioning how she’s going to a £350 a night hotel tonight 😂 if a was the manager I’d be using ma discretion and telling her tae get tae fuck! Wonder who is gonna watch the dog, another new face to get used to.

• Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
I feel like I’m going to wake up in the morning & Scottish tiktok has been a fked up dream. This shit canny be real
---
There she’s disturbed Gareth Gates fae eating her Big Mac noo 😭 aw man I’m howling
She’s Gareth’s double
IMG_1508.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Telling ye, this is all attention for her wae the teeth. She couldn't give a fuck about the new burd. Getting the new burd and the new dug, it's all a ploy. She'll be back with her soon. She couldnae lie straight in bed, the amount of lies she's spouted in the last 48 hours. Blaming Tattle, aye good yin. We see through all yer lies and we have receipts.

Reactions: 15

cctm

VIP Member
Rosie while she may have donated 50 is as bad as duggy 100% because how much was gifted on that basis that half would go to autism scotland im
Sure there are people who wouldnt have gifted of they knew it was to treat rosie and her pals 🥴🥴
Picking a side between rosie and cher for me is like trying to chose between Rose and Fred west- impossible they are both disgusting pieces of shit

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Got tae hand it tae the Bush - if ranting was an Olympic sport she'd be a gold medallist.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Another video about people only there for the good but no the bad, showing her whos there for her. Story of your life Bush. Different pal every week. You are the issue, not the people you chose to be pals with.

specialK21

VIP Member
Wit I canny believe out of all this is Rosie is shouting about that lassie canny keep a dug n then there’s her that canny keep her ain weans ?
Nae fucking bother. Tramps the lot a them