Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Javier Arturo on the thread title.
Quick recap:
- Rosie’s got bail conditions and can’t mention cher, she talks about someone called bear a lot though.
- Louise and Rosie are in their monthly breakup period, of course they’re never getting back together as Louise will never change and they are no good for each other 🤥
- Rosie’s letting everyone know she’s got a new burd hanging around, she’s definitely a 10/10.
- lez wanted to raise money on her live for the poor weans of tiktoks scheme maws, this led ti cherbear doxxing michelles new work place so the delusional bears will phone and get her sacked. Rosie bush was not happy about this.
- she’s as usual been fighting with half the app and hasn’t quite found a match yet as her comebacks are something else 😭

Reactions: 12
Louise will be back in town with bells on since the col payment is coming imminently. Alexa will be banging the old favourite tunes out once again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie went off on the deep end a bit much at lez . If Laura wasn't that bothered why was she. FS she's the one with bail conditions and a charge 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rosie went off on the deep end a bit much at lez . If Laura wasn't that bothered why was she. FS she's the one with bail conditions and a charge 🤣.
Rosie was on fire, Lez knew what she was doing and thought saying she was raising money for chers enemies kids was a genius way of getting quick cash for her and gaz’s next fix! Think she got the makings of that Natalie one as well at the end of the live!

Reactions: 9
Do we think this new bird is real or staged with a pal? She was greeting about Louise 2 days ago

Reactions: 4
Louise will be back by the weekend. It’s all for her benefit. I wish it wasn’t because Bush is my favourite crackpot and I enjoy her madness when she’s not being a dick.

Reactions: 13
Of course Full Stop Denise approves. She feasts on the fumes of chaos.

Because Full Stop Denise is not of this world. She lives outside of space and time. The Big Bang woke her up. Even her words are so powerful she has to bind them with full stops, to prevent us all from going instantly insane upon reading them.

She's my fave.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just had a nosey, caught her on live this morning for a bit saying how happy she was she's now with this lassie, and how she thought she was depressed but she's been so happy the last 4 weeks, and she's loving life again 🙄 Playing the exact same songs as she did with her wi the teeth 🎶 ooooh lights go down, in the moment we're lost and found, I just wanna be by your side

A wee bit sad as no way Charlene's patter will be as good as Maters 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just had a nosey, caught her on live this morning for a bit saying how happy she was she's now with this lassie, and how she thought she was depressed but she's been so happy the last 4 weeks, and she's loving life again 🙄 Playing the exact same songs as she did with her wi the teeth 🎶 ooooh lights go down, in the moment we're lost and found, I just wanna be by your side

A wee bit sad as no way Charlene's patter will be as good as Maters 😭
She better no play Mumba….thats Louise & hers song 🤨 there will be war if she does ⚔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.