Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_2023-05-05-23-43-51-37_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg

---
This is fkn carnage man, they're gonnae end up falling oot and flung oot 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She should be flung right out of that hotel! Mocking the wee Asian woman’s accent that brought room service to her door and then had a four way battle and kept calling the two Asian creators chinese when one was actually thai! 😡 The racist comments in the chat were deplorable.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That mad John yous introduced me to is live and his bird is arguing with her ex's 13yo daughter 😳
---
See alot of people saying he looks like sloth but anyone remember the old film Mac and me, cz I just see this wee guy!
Oh man I just come across this pair of roasters recently gazandlez#2
I have a screen recording from last night but too big to upload oan here hens

Reactions: 3
Oh man I just come across this pair of roasters recently gazandlez#2
I have a screen recording from last night but too big to upload oan here hens
Is his name Tommy and they are saying all gifts go to charity? If so I seen them tae 😭

Reactions: 3
There she's on dry greeting, saying the dug is getting "de chipped" and due to harassment she's giving it away. It's all our fault.

Away and no talk pish.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Live on a train, greetin about the dug, Tattle getting the blame for it. Aye nae bother, didnae see ye greetin over any of yer kids wellbeing due to your crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 14
Live on a train, greetin about the dug, Tattle getting the blame for it. Aye nae bother, didnae see ye greetin over any of yer kids wellbeing due to your crappy behaviour.
What happened last night did she fall out wi the burd are they still on?
She’s no getting any dug dechipped it wasn’t even chipped in the first place 😭 crackpot

Reactions: 10
What happened last night did she fall out wi the burd are they still on?
She’s no getting any dug dechipped it wasn’t even chipped in the first place 😭 crackpot
They were on live until about midnight, full of drink, ordering cocktails and McDs to the room, making a racket, taking the piss out the staff. Rosie looked like she was getting annoyed with the burd. Widnae be surprised if they got a warning from the hotel.

Reactions: 7
They were on live until about midnight, full of drink, ordering cocktails and McDs to the room, making a racket, taking the piss out the staff. Rosie looked like she was getting annoyed with the burd. Widnae be surprised if they got a warning from the hotel.
How much of a vulgar woman is she. Imagin you where booked into that same hotel n they wahoo’s where spoiling it for ye 🤢

Reactions: 7
De chipped when she said she hadn’t been to the vet and wasn’t due to go till the 11th ?
she stole someone’s dog , has been found out
Realised it’s more responsibility she isn’t into and no doubt on a comedown
Course it was tattle ! Nothing to do with yourself .. away n shite
---
Wouldnt want to sleep in that room after she had been in there , even a boil wash wouldnt sort those sheets out
How much of a vulgar woman is she. Imagin you where booked into that same hotel n they wahoo’s where spoiling it for ye 🤢

Reactions: 9
I would love for her to explain in great detail the version of events and how exactly tattle lead to this the lying cow 😂😂😂😂 not only does rosie now talk the way lydo does- she lies like him now

How is it oor fault , we didny steal somebody’s dug & tell the internet a heap of lies about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So she's on a comedown and feeling sorry for herself and in true Rosie style it's always someone else's fault. Let's just forget about the chaotic situations she always seems to put herself in.

Reactions: 12
I knew this would end in disaster. Rosie can't look after her big toe never mind a wee dog. She's not got the first clue. It's her own fault she didn't need to post it all over tik tok she had him, and video replying to all the threats as well. Everyone on tt doesn't need to know every wee thing. Thats your fault Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.