Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she gonna watch a dog and go to Edinburgh with her girlfriend today aswell. Surely not leaving the dog with someone when she's just got him

Reactions: 7
How she gonna watch a dog and go to Edinburgh with her girlfriend today aswell. Surely not leaving the dog with someone when she's just got him
She leaves her son in on his own or with randoms so i doubt she will care too much about who is looking after the dug.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She leaves her son in on his own or with randoms so i doubt she will care too much about who is looking after the dug.
Wouldn’t be surprised if T was left alone with the the dog even though they don’t know it’s temperament or anything.
I can’t see shite for wanting it so now I have a crown too 👸🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is giving the dog tuna because her dogs grew up with it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Live with the dug. In a shop. People are telling her to buy the dug tuna in oil. 😬
---
This cannae end well, poor wee thing. I widnae put these bams in charge of a goldfish. This is knocking me sick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Is she now feeding him some of her roll & sausage 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Is Sandi the official rosie bush spokesperson?

Reactions: 5
On her live someone suggested chicken & rice to settle his stomach. Rosie “ tried that just turns his nose up” 5 mins later dog gets loose in shop she gives it chicken & dogs jumping up to get in bag for more chicken.
She’s fed him a full bag of raw will give him a rabbit ear at 12.30 then a treat at 3 then dinner at 6 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh & she let slip he’s not been to vet but got an appointment on Tuesday 11th

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The dog needs taken aff her. She needs to give his belly a rest ffs
---
His name was Wilfred 3 days ago, then Tyson, now Hunter. He’s had more names than Abbies chickens.
She’s still going away this weekend, who is going to watch the dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Go watch her videos she’s posted lately. Apparently it’s our fault because tattle convinced Amy Rosie’s dog was hers cos we don’t like her. Did someone scour missing dog posts & pick one that looks the same to dog you have? Make 👏🏻👏🏻it 👏🏻👏🏻make👏🏻👏🏻 sense 👏🏻👏🏻as you’re so fond of saying

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She knows she is in the wrong just taking this dog and this is why she is keeping him off her lives etc. poor thing needs a proper home & proper care.

---
His name was Wilfred 3 days ago, then Tyson, now Hunter. He’s had more names than Abbies chickens.
She’s still going away this weekend, who is going to watch the dog.
No wonder it wasn’t answering to her shouting.

Reactions: 7
Go watch her videos she’s posted lately. Apparently it’s our fault because tattle convinced Amy Rosie’s dog was hers cos we don’t like her. Did someone scour missing dog posts & pick one that looks the same to dog you have? Make 👏🏻👏🏻it 👏🏻👏🏻make👏🏻👏🏻 sense 👏🏻👏🏻as you’re so fond of saying
How is it our fault that Rosie has Amys or whoever is his legal owners dog? How is it our fault Rosies been caught out telling a tit load of lies about the dog & how he came into her possession? We write about what we see & hear on Tiktok. Rosies obviously not happy that we have receipts on here proving that she’s talking pish & the dog in her possession is the same dog Amy has posted as missing.

How is it our fault that Rosie has Amys or whoever is his legal owners dog? How is it our fault Rosies been caught out telling a tit load of lies about the dog & how he came into her possession? We write about what we see & hear on Tiktok. Rosies obviously not happy that we have receipts on here proving that she’s talking pish & the dog in her possession is the same dog Amy has posted as missing.
Aye very strange someone asked to see the dog and she's like I don't want to put him on Tik tok 🥴

Reactions: 6
Aye very strange someone asked to see the dog and she's like I don't want to put him on Tik tok 🥴
After the daft cow already had him on Tiktok live🥴. According to Rosie It’s no the same dug as the one Amy posted as missing before any of us even knew Rosie had a dug, the lies she spouts is unreal , she should ask Lydo & Molly oot on a double date with her and Wilfred/Hunter/Tyson they’d be well suited

• Haha
So where does Nicola the dog rescuer fit into this mess? Rosie was begging for her to get followers last night . Nicola supposedly looked after this dog for weeks. The tiktok Rosie’s put up says that the dog was already chipped , yet last night she claimed the dog wasn’t chipped & she had him chipped in her name. Load of lies spouted from the Bush.
Don’t go out blootered with Manky Frankie taking in random dugs again Rosie ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
That Nicola is not a dug rescuer she breeds dugs her n her man. It used to be just bulldogs but she’s seen the popularity in daschunds and now making her money from them aswell. It makes me sick how these people can breed all these wee dugs 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
He was gone for 2 weeks last night , roaming the streets, she canny keep her story straight. Or perhaps this is the story this Nicola has told Rosie
IMG_1061.jpeg

Reactions: 5
That Nicola is not a dug rescuer she breeds dugs her n her man. It used to be just bulldogs but she’s seen the popularity in daschunds and now making her money from them aswell. It makes me sick how these people can breed all these wee dugs 😢
I knew I recognised her name!!! She had a dog she “rehomed”. Was found dead in a park with ears all disfigured. Either been used for fighting or tried to crop ears themselves. I’ll try find post

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
She’s live with Lydo claiming it’s a different dog to Amy’s, it’s the same dug Rosie Ffs

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.