Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did mater ever get to 800?
Nope 448 - thank feck shes an absolute roaster , she made a video talking nonsense about her dead auntie with Eric Clapton in the backround :rolleyes:

Looking for sympathy after a Tuesday night sesh - hope shes skint & Rosies splashing her cash

Reactions: 6
Nope 448 - thank feck shes an absolute roaster , she made a video talking nonsense about her dead auntie with Eric Clapton in the backround :rolleyes:

Looking for sympathy after a Tuesday night sesh - hope shes skint & Rosies splashing her cash
She done a video obviously aimed at Louise showing all her shopping bags with "i can buy myself flowers" song😆 and I see Louise has gone private ahhh the old comedown/fear/morning efter the night before eh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Louise has deleted her tiktoks from last night 😂 I wish Bush would hurry up and get the begging by wae and gee us more of her rants.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Somebody needs to tell Rosie her leggings are completely see through, she’s showing her arse every time she bends doon to show off her b&m haul 😭

• Haha
So she's going to get Botox.. lip fillers and she got her nails done aswell why couldn't she just have used that money to go to Blackpool 🤔

Reactions: 8
So she's going to get Botox.. lip fillers and she got her nails done aswell why couldn't she just have used that money to go to Blackpool 🤔
Maybe because she has loads of fans bams willing to pay for it for her 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She bought some amount of shite from b&m the Blackpool money will have paid for that anaw

Dotdot spilling mare tea, it was Lydo who showed them how to make fake accounts to troll.
Rosie’s getting the blame of spoiling Lydos charity live anaw.

Dotdot spilling mare tea, it was Lydo who showed them how to make fake accounts to troll.
What was the charity? JustEat and the Fresh Dug Meat emporium

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Dotdot and Vikki are pals again after calling her every horrible name under the sun. More fool Vikki for going back there. x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.