Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say she’s going to take the dog to the police station 😔

it’s tattles fault apparantly for putting the picture of the dog on here! She was showing the dog on TT anyway. bleeping idiot that she is. Hopefullythe dog will go to someone who will look after him properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she say she’s going to take the dog to the police station 😔

it’s tattles fault apparantly for putting the picture of the dog on here! She was showing the dog on TT anyway. bleeping idiot that she is. Hopefullythe dog will go to someone who will look after him properly!
She talks so much pish, I mean I read here but it was TT I saw a screen recording of her introducing the dog where I first seen it so chances are a lot more people are the same 😂😂 again she will blame anyone but herself when the situation could have been totally avoided if she kept having a dog private and not put it on TT 😂

Reactions: 6
Al this crying can’t just be about the dug she’ll have fell oot with the new lass

Reactions: 10
Rosie showed off her stolen dug on lives, no any of us , nothing is ever Rosie’s fault though.

Reactions: 7
Apparently we made the ‘poster’ sayin her and Frankie stole the dug, what is she on banging on about tattle this all took place on tiktok and FB we just watched with our jaws on the floor

• Haha
She needs someone to blame instead of actually looking at herself and her own actions.
admitted she didn’t get him chipped as well, shows what a liar she is.
---
People in the comments saying tattle doxxed her address. What utter bullshit!

She needs someone to blame instead of actually looking at herself and her own actions.
She might be a lot of things but one thing she isn't is a liar. 🤣 Her exact words yesterday. x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently we made the ‘poster’ sayin her and Frankie stole the dug, what is she on banging on about tattle this all took place on tiktok and FB we just watched with our jaws on the floor
We wrote about it on here, Rosie’s the one directing folk here to do their nosy. We just write about what we see & hear on tiktok , no oor fault Rosie stole a dug and Frankie took her to get it ffs. She’s not liked there being receipts on here that prove she’s told a lot of lies is the issue more like .
Shes definitely had a falling out with Charlene, there’s more to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
---
People in the comments saying tattle doxxed her address. What utter bullshit!
Unlike tiktok and Facebook we cant get away wi out like that it’s today against the rules and you’d get a ban for it, they’re so full of shite

If (it 💯 wasn’t) her address was doxxed there would have been a bucket load of phone calls to sspca. I hope she does go to a police station with him. He’ll then go to sspca or another rescue may step in. I had loads of messages yesterday folk offering to take the dog (rescue & rehoming places I mean)
So Rosie if you’re really concerned give me a message & I’ll pass you their details.
fyi you can’t unchip (ever) or unregister a dog unless you have new owners or guardians. Stop lying You got caught red handed

I reckon something has happened while she’s been away. I just hope & pray he’s not bolted again

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If (it 💯 wasn’t) her address was doxxed there would have been a bucket load of phone calls to sspca. I hope she does go to a police station with him. He’ll then go to sspca or another rescue may step in. I had loads of messages yesterday folk offering to take the dog (rescue & rehoming places I mean)
So Rosie if you’re really concerned give me a message & I’ll pass you their details.
fyi you can’t unchip (ever) or unregister a dog unless you have new owners or guardians. Stop lying You got caught red handed

I reckon something has happened while she’s been away. I just hope & pray he’s not bolted again
She's on live saying she's keeping the dog now. x

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's on live saying she's keeping the dog now. x
Don’t know the full story but what I heard was
“The police have been & told me because he’s had 3 owners in 3 days then he’s mine to keep. Only person who can claim him back is original owner “

Never heard so much made up tit in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t know the full story but what I heard was
“The police have been & told me because he’s had 3 owners in 3 days then he’s mine to keep. Only person who can claim him back is original owner “

Never heard so much made up tit in my life
The problem with her is she thinks everyone is as daft as her.

Telling ye, this is all attention for her wae the teeth. She couldn't give a duck about the new burd. Getting the new burd and the new dug, it's all a ploy. She'll be back with her soon. She couldnae lie straight in bed, the amount of lies she's spouted in the last 48 hours. Blaming Tattle, aye good yin. We see through all yer lies and we have receipts.

Reactions: 15

If that big gormless dick Frankie was watching the poor dug last night it’s prob bolted fae him. I woulda done the same if I was was the dug tbh

• Haha
Telling ye, this is all attention for her wae the teeth. She couldn't give a duck about the new burd. Getting the new burd and the new dug, it's all a ploy. She'll be back with her soon. She couldnae lie straight in bed, the amount of lies she's spouted in the last 48 hours. Blaming Tattle, aye good yin. We see through all yer lies and we have receipts.
Agree 💯. She’s zilch interest in this Charlene. It’s all for Louise’s benefit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.