Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why anytime there's any drama these days is Lydo invovled sitting there like a wee sweetie wife. He's needing to get a life.

Reactions: 11
Wit I canny believe out of all this is Rosie is shouting about that lassie canny keep a dug n then there’s her that canny keep her ain weans ?
Nae bleeping bother. Tramps the lot a them

Reactions: 15
It’s a bit
Wit I canny believe out of all this is Rosie is shouting about that lassie canny keep a dug n then there’s her that canny keep her ain weans ?
Nae bleeping bother. Tramps the lot a them
i know!! And how can she still be arguing that it’s no the same dog! 🥴

Reactions: 9
It’s a bit

i know!! And how can she still be arguing that it’s no the same dog! 🥴
It’s the same dug nae doubt about it. How can one lassie invite so much drama into her life. You’d think at her big age she’s want a quiet happy family life, but naw this big hole thrives on chaos. Don’t even get me started with her kid on hard wummin act either 🤣

Reactions: 12
She kept mentioning how she’s going to a £350 a night hotel tonight 😂 if a was the manager I’d be using ma discretion and telling her tae get tae duck! Wonder who is gonna watch the dog, another new face to get used to.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She kept mentioning how she’s going to a £350 a night hotel tonight 😂 if a was the manager I’d be using ma discretion and telling her tae get tae duck! Wonder who is gonna watch the dog, another new face to get used to.
Probably Frankie no doubt but not sure as I'm sure Fridays are busy for taxis

Reactions: 5
On her live someone suggested chicken & rice to settle his stomach. Rosie “ tried that just turns his nose up” 5 mins later dog gets loose in shop she gives it chicken & dogs jumping up to get in bag for more chicken.
She’s fed him a full bag of raw will give him a rabbit ear at 12.30 then a treat at 3 then dinner at 6 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh & she let slip he’s not been to vet but got an appointment on Tuesday 11th
Have a job Tuesdays the 9th
---
The dog needs taken aff her. She needs to give his belly a rest ffs
---
His name was Wilfred 3 days ago, then Tyson, now Hunter. He’s had more names than Abbies chickens.
She’s still going away this weekend, who is going to watch the dog.
this is it no wonder he doesn’t respond to a name poor thing I don’t know why she’s still sayin it’s no the same dug

Reactions: 7
Have a job Tuesdays the 9th
---

this is it no wonder he doesn’t respond to a name poor thing I don’t know why she’s still sayin it’s no the same dug
She thinks if she says it often enough people will believe her.

Reactions: 7
Live oot wae the dug. Can barely get a breath, nae wonder, probably goes thru 6 vapes a day. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See i cannot buy into the narrative she tries to portray of “i dont lie” rosie absolutely tells lies, she clearly knew when she threatened anyone who came to her door for the dog with the claw end of a hammer that she had a stolen dog! And her and ugly lips laughing about it 🤮🤮 poor wee dog i didnt realise it was still a baby thats so different to how she was with hugo the dog whos already older and trained

she also said earlier she was taking the dog out at 8pm for a walk, who knew she could be in 2 places at once. She will duck off to go get her big sweaty hoof seen to off her new burd & the dug will be a distant memory for the night.

Reactions: 9
This weekend is going to absolutely bonkers. I did think it might be quiet with Cher still hiding with the fear, but really this is the sort of drama Cher could only dream about.

• Haha
Where's Z, Rosie? With your sister? Willingly given?

That's the lie you perpetuated for bleeping years. You actually can't open that Herpes Convention of a mouth without lying.

The cheek of her calling Tattlers compulsive liars. Especially when Avon's been gone for pure ages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Herpes Convention
😂😂😂😂😂😂 ah beebee you dae me me pish maself!
Aye we don't tolerate liars they get arse an necked right aff the website at the touch of a button. Grass button. Several grass buttons, nooadays we are some team.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂😂😂😂😂😂 ah beebee you dae me me pish maself!
Aye we don't tolerate liars they get arse an necked right aff the website at the touch of a button. Grass button. Several grass buttons, nooadays we are some team.
Grass button loyal 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Rosie will be another Cher & Dee after a few days just lettin the dug oot the garden for the toilet. Poor pups gonny get neglected the same way she neglects her weans and hoose. Midden

Rosie will be another Cher & Dee after a few days just lettin the dug oot the garden for the toilet. Poor pups gonny get neglected the same way she neglects her weans and hoose. Midden
Shes off out 2nd night having the dog - unbelievable , utter bull , maybe i am just jealous I cant afford a £350 a night hotel 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.