Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then what is the unofficial version of events? Is Rosie just repeating stuff that's already out there?

Reactions: 3
If Rosie’s new bird had learned anything over tbr past 24 hours it’s, tell her absolutely nothing. I’ve never came across anyone so quick to spill secrets when they’re pissed off. Such a toxic trait.

Reactions: 9
Then what is the unofficial version of events? Is Rosie just repeating stuff that's already out there?
Aye I would appreciate a run down as well, I had never heard of the case until she brought it up.

Reactions: 6
Thanks lovely.

I found this too which implies that some local people definitely do know what happened or more information at least but are just scared to come forward. Maybe Rosie isn't talking out her arse this time. If she does know anything or if Louise does they absolutely need to go to the police. We all know police Scotland couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery so any information could help.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Rosie said her wi the teef was besties with allan- and she got triggered because louise was posting clubland videos with the girl louise always said killed allan jr! So how can you be friends with the girl you said killed your best pal is rosies version!
that poor poor family
---
Thanks lovely.

I found this too which implies that some local people definitely do know what happened or more information at least but are just scared to come forward. Maybe Rosie isn't talking out her arse this time. If she does know anything or if Louise does they absolutely need to go to the police. We all know police Scotland couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery so any information could help.

Allans dad has always said people in the community knows what happened to his son
---
Aye I would appreciate a run down as well, I had never heard of the case until she brought it up.
Allan bryants father done a short podcast with james english as well about the case
---
Its the worst kept secret in Fife what happened and the family involved are well known, you just have to Google it and she's being really daft as you do not mess with the travelling community
Does google show the name of those who done it? Do you think allan dad knows but has no proof?

I hope for once rosies big mouth leads to something positive and Allan's family get answers now - there's no way this isn't being looked into she's opened a massive can of worms

Reactions: 6
I hope for once rosies big mouth leads to something positive and Allan's family get answers now - there's no way this isn't being looked into she's opened a massive can of worms
If she has actually contacted the family that is? Allans dad always spoke about this party that was happening he was suspicious because every person at the party didnt post photos or appear on any type of social media during the whole night and he felt that wasnt typical for young people
---
this is allan bryant SR on james english my heart breaks for this man and the rest of the family i dont know the area i didnt know it was widely known what had happened to the boy thats even sadder to me all those people know and that man still hasnt been able to lay his son to rest 😢😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
If she has actually contacted the family that is? Allans dad always spoke about this party that was happening he was suspicious because every person at the party didnt post photos or appear on any type of social media during the whole night and he felt that wasnt typical for young people
---
this is allan bryant SR on james english my heart breaks for this man and the rest of the family i dont know the area i didnt know it was widely known what had happened to the boy thats even sadder to me all those people know and that man still hasnt been able to lay his son to rest 😢😢
Thanks for the additional info you're a gem. I do agree with his dad especially back then, was that not when social media was at its peak and we would upload full albums from one night? People must know something. Poor man. I can't stand that James English but I might give this a watch.

• Sad
Thanks for the additional info you're a gem. I do agree with his dad especially back then, was that not when social media was at its peak and we would upload full albums from one night? People must know something. Poor man. I can't stand that James English but I might give this a watch.
I dont like james either but this man has honestly broke my heart i think hearing his own words make it really hit home how he is suffering! Its worth a wee listen just to hear the dads story as it kind of fits with a lot thats being said

• Sad
Hi Rosie, good to know, as we've always done, you're an avid reader.
First of all, ranting on TT does not make a podcast. Secondly, who are you to dictate what we talk about? Your behaviour over the last year has been shocking, especially in respect of putting your 'love life' and enjoyment before your kids and this seems to be a continuing pattern as you are now declaring your undying love to someone after a week of knowing them. Thirdly, the only thing that 'makes you look like a dick' is you Rosie. No conspiracy hen. All you.

Reactions: 17
Even if rosie hasn't gone to the family or police someone will have she's said it infront of so many people now more than once

Hi Rosie, good to know, as we've always done, you're an avid reader.
First of all, ranting on TT does not make a podcast. Secondly, who are you to dictate what we talk about? Your behaviour over the last year has been shocking, especially in respect of putting your 'love life' and enjoyment before your kids and this seems to be a continuing pattern as you are now declaring your undying love to someone after a week of knowing them. Thirdly, the only thing that 'makes you look like a dick' is you Rosie. No conspiracy hen. All you.
Shes very triggered for someone who doesnt read on here 🤣🤣🤣 we pick and chose what we write about because we didnt mention when she stuck up for LT😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 not our fault her life is a shitshow wether she wants to admit that or not!! All shes goin on about is us saying she obsessed with louise🥴🥴🥴 point proven because there is so much more we have been saying and all you care about is your love life rosie 🤮🤮
---
Even if rosie hasn't gone to the family or police someone will have she's said it infront of so many people now more than once
I hope you are right!! Someone could easily and anonymously contact that man or someone close and tell him where to find his son so he can at least lay his body to rest😢😢😢

• Heart
Shes very triggered for someone who doesnt read on here 🤣🤣🤣 we pick and chose what we write about because we didnt mention when she stuck up for LT😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 not our fault her life is a shitshow wether she wants to admit that or not!! All shes goin on about is us saying she obsessed with louise🥴🥴🥴 point proven because there is so much more we have been saying and all you care about is your love life rosie 🤮🤮
---

I hope you are right!! Someone could easily and anonymously contact that man or someone close and tell him where to find his son so he can at least lay his body to rest😢😢😢
Is she on live ranting? I canny keep up with all her accounts .

I’m not getting her argument at all. She’s been on lives/podcasts discussing a criminal case and nobody has to talk about it? She’s been talking about Louise non stop all weekend? As Rosie says, we only comment what we see? Sorry Bush but no bleep cares about you and Gumsy Jean dancing and the LT stuff was discussed in various other threads which I’m sure you’re more than aware of as yer never aff Tattle. The old, someone sent me screenshots. Oh Aye!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She obviously missed #justiceforbush
We all had her back over Cher.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not getting her argument at all. She’s been on lives/podcasts discussing a criminal case and nobody has to talk about it? She’s been talking about Louise non stop all weekend? As Rosie says, we only comment what we see? Sorry Bush but no bleep cares about you and Gumsy Jean dancing and the LT stuff was discussed in various other threads which I’m sure you’re more than aware of as yer never aff Tattle. The old, someone sent me screenshots. Oh Aye!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Exactly that old chestnut!!! I dont care how much she says leave it etc she literally said shes been told who murdered this young boy maybe im too sheltered but i feel thats HUGE news and not in a gossipy way i mean for a family who have been looking for their son for too many years!! She also admitted on her “podcast” the choice to put her daughter were she was wasnt actually a choice maybe she wants us to talk about that instead

---

I hope the family get wind of it and take it further and she gets called as a witness or whatever.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.