Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean say what you want about us tattlers but going for the website?!? Blasphemy 🤣😂🤣
D3A1AB15-B530-486F-92A2-31A7993BB5C3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People don't seem to understand tattle isn't just us😆
There are OVER 38 THOUSAND threads on this website.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope the family get wind of it and take it further and she gets called as a witness or whatever.
I really hope the family get this info given to them! For some reason i dont believe rosie (if she even contacted them at all) told them everything

Reactions: 7
This is from allans dad on the justice for alan bryant fb page, this is the info he has been told and he has told the police! Ive included a photo with who to contact if anyone reading has any info
6FC1A295-388D-4785-8552-AF1AE7DB3D27.jpeg

B9F20CD6-1087-4F7A-B09A-580741C79FC6.jpeg

31C430C2-89B9-49BB-86C8-9EA96CEEB112.png

2FC1CFA9-D692-4B2B-A41D-578B90660381.jpeg

B25E6C3E-4B55-4BE2-8C38-BD5989B5C96A.jpeg

9D86E9E2-33E8-47F7-9FE7-D3ABF483202B.jpeg

3311FB19-AD65-4882-93D8-2AD4D942D043.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This is from allans dad on the justice for alan bryant fb page, this is the info he has been told and he has told the police! Ive included a photo with who to contact if anyone reading has any inf

View attachment 2138873
Thanks for doing the digging @cctm. To those that know, is the person being referred to here in the dad's posts (the guy from the traveller community, a Mcallister i assume) the same person Rosie is talking about?

What are the theories on why nothing is being done when so many people have accused this individual or implicated them? Lack of evidence?

• Heart
Thanks for doing the digging @cctm. To those that know, is the person being referred to here in the dad's posts (the guy from the traveller community, a Mcallister i assume) the same person Rosie is talking about?

What are the theories on why nothing is being done when so many people have accused this individual or implicated them? Lack of evidence?
No probs- my confusion is rosie was saying it was a woman who done it? Does she maybe mean she was involved? Only men are mentioned by the dad

No probs- my confusion is rosie was saying it was a woman who done it? Does she maybe mean she was involved? Only men are mentioned by the dad
Exactly. In the clip Cass posted, Rosie refers to the murderer being Louise's best mate, and refers to her as a she. But i think the last time she spoke about Allan, she was referring to the boyfriend of this best mate as being involved (i could be wrong about this, i wasn't really paying attention the last time). So which is it 🥴

Reactions: 7
Exactly. In the clip Cass posted, Rosie refers to the murderer being Louise's best mate, and refers to her as a she. But i think the last time she spoke about Allan, she was referring to the boyfriend of this best mate as being involved (i could be wrong about this, i wasn't really paying attention the last time). So which is it 🥴
Im frustrated and tbh very invested when i dont even know them can only imagine how that family must feel!!
I missed the part about the boyfriend that would kind of make sense that the lassie is involved through her boyfriend and rosie saying she “murdered” allan was probs more to do with the fact the lassy was with louise and rosie was raging about it so lets tell everyone the lassy is a murderer

Not one person on here has ever said, we can’t believe Bush put Z into care after her own experience in care.
What has been discussed on here many times, is the fact that Bush was bullshitting about her living with a ‘sister’. We called that straight away as it just wouldn’t happen, there are various professional people on here who know how things like that work including myself. a child like Z with such high support needs just couldn’t go and live with anyone. I think everyone on here would agree that Z needs an incredible amount of support and being a single parent over lockdown it must have been totally overwhelming for Bush and social work shouldn’t have just left her to it. Bush is not the only one that has admitted they need help and their ASN child is better off somewhere else where they are receiving support 24/7, I say well done for admitting it. It’s not easy bringing up children with ASN. But don’t bring us into as slagging you for it, because we haven’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Rosie seems to think she can say what she wants and people will forget everything she has spoken about before.

The issue with Z was that Rosie tried to make out she had willingly put her into care because of some fork incident with T. She tried to make herself out to be a martyr, sacrificing one child to the care system for the benefit of the other.

We all know that didn't happen. She didn't have a choice in the matter, and Z was taken. There was no sister that was looking after Z either. It was just lie after lie, most of them meant to paint Rosie as the victim in the situation. As ever.

Also, i never appreciated the idea that Rosie was allowing T to grow up thinking his sister was in care "because of him." That's just cruel.

Rosie seems to think she can say what she wants and people will forget everything she has spoken about before.

The issue with Z was that Rosie tried to make out she had willingly put her into care because of some fork incident with T. She tried to make herself out to be a martyr, sacrificing one child to the care system for the benefit of the other.

We all know that didn't happen. She didn't have a choice in the matter, and Z was taken. There was no sister that was looking after Z either. It was just lie after lie, most of them meant to paint Rosie as the victim in the situation. As ever.

Also, i never appreciated the idea that Rosie was allowing T to grow up thinking his sister was in care "because of him." That's just cruel.
I think a big problem with her narrative re Z being in care was the fact she kept saying it to T, making out she ‘chose’ him over his sister and therefore he should be grateful to her.
That & her constantly choosing her fucked up relationship over both kids & exposing them to the tit that went on between her and Louise.
Rosie’s is probably one of the fairer threads I follow, people a lot of times have been rooting for her & have often stuck up for her when needed, she doesn’t like it cause like everyone else on tiktok she can’t control the narrative here and when she does get called out for her crappy behaviour she doesn’t like it.

Reactions: 10
I try and avoid commenting on the situation with her daughter because i cannot be objective about it! I DO know how hard it is to raise a child with Additional needs my child has very complex needs, learning disabilities, pica and is very violent towards me and themselves! I have waited over 2 years to even be allocated social work funds never mind any actual real life support! And they would take my child away over my dead body and i dont mean that metaphorically! But i agree her daughter is clearly better off where she is, but noone on the planet can love, care for or understand my child more than i can so they would be traumatised being taken away from me! Like i say i cannot be objective because my own life clouds my judgment on it

• Heart
I've just got round to watching her video directed at "tattle" and came her to post the same comment...was this not the Kdawgs supper fan account?
Is it? I never even noticed that when i posted

Reactions: 2
Is it? I never even noticed that when i posted
I might be wrong but that picture stands out to me. I remember when it was first floating about clicking in because I couldn't make out the photo and laughing at the pic, Although just remembered while writing this seeing another profile with a diff name and picture but same idea was a pic of someone's legs in a mirror and I remember thinking it looked like the same legs as in the supper fan profile and wondered if it was the same ACC with a new name or the person had a new acc...like I say I might be wrong and it's totally irrelevant anyway but that's the account that came to my mind when I saw that! 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.