Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the dramatics here 😭🎬

Why has irrelevant frankie continued these questions I don't understand 🤣

A decent pal would be telling you to come off live about now Bush doll 🤨
A real friend would tell her to end the live & phone her or go round to see their distressed friend. No Frankie the troll though

Reactions: 7
A real friend would tell her to end the live & phone her or go round to see their distressed friend. No Frankie the troll though
Phoning her would stop the live woukdnt it? if that was my pal id be hitting redial till the bleep answered and listened to me / be roon taking the phone aff her

Reactions: 6
If Charlene’s listening to this & isn’t seeing the constant talk of Louise as a red flag she canny be right in the heid
---
Is that her involved in some family drama of Charlene’s already ? Was only half listening , somebody’s windaes are getting panned 😭

Last edited:
Is that her involved in some family drama of Charlene’s already ? Was only half listening , somebody’s windaes are getting panned
I think it's Charlene's ex gfs current husband she was talking to

Reactions: 3
I think it's Charlene's ex gfs current husband she was talking to
Only been together a fortnight and windaes are getting panned & ex’s dragged into Rosie’s chaotic life. Such a healthy start to a relationship

It won't let me sr but she was saying Louise's best friends partner (I think) is responsible for murder the one rosie was mentioning the other week, and how can Louise be friends with them knowing that

there charlene back she also said Charlene fingers her better than Louise
Aw she's away again🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It won't let me sr but she was saying Louise's best friends partner (I think) is responsible for murder the one rosie was mentioning the other week, and how can Louise be friends with them knowing that

there charlene back she also said Charlene fingers her better than Louise
Aw she's away again🥴
Is this to do with the missing guy Allan Bryant?

Reactions: 4
She said louise posted a clubland video with the lassy who murdered young allan bryant jr!!
Had to leave as rosie whos ick is noisy eaters is eating noisily
---
She also said she spoke to the bryant family the next day

Reactions: 9
3/4 hours of Rosie talking about Louise, Charlene needs to run not walk away from this if she’s got any brains in her heid

Reactions: 12
It was, previous to this Rosie was saying she brought it up because she seen Louise was on a night out with the lassie .

Will she ever learn? Abhorrent behaviour again. Unfortunately, tit like that happens’ Shut the duck up. These people walk this earth - they are amongst us!

Reactions: 5
Still obsessed with Louise. Now saying she misses the dog, and feels like she gave birth to the dog she’s that close to it.
I’ve never heard so much shite, she gave birth to a real life daughter and still couldn’t give less of a duck about her

Who is she accusing of murder? Louise's best mate? Is she also saying Louise was bff's with Allan before he went missing?

There's a lot to unpack with her ramblings, but that's some very serious tit to accuse someone of. I don't think she specifically named the accused last time she mentioned Allan, did she?

I know she said she went to the police with what she knew last time, but was there any proof of that?

This all is really sketchy to me, but i don't think Rosie is talking out her arse for once.

Who is she accusing of murder? Louise's best mate? Is she also saying Louise was bff's with Allan before he went missing?

There's a lot to unpack with her ramblings, but that's some very serious tit to accuse someone of. I don't think she specifically named the accused last time she mentioned Allan, did she?

I know she said she went to the police with what she knew last time, but was there any proof of that?

This all is really sketchy to me, but i don't think Rosie is talking out her arse for once.
Its the worst kept secret in Fife what happened and the family involved are well known, you just have to Google it and she's being really daft as you do not mess with the travelling community

Reactions: 12
Oh aye literally everyone knows the script the polis are just not doing their job for some reason. She’s gonna get into a lot of bother if she keeps saying this stuff.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.